What do you look like?

VigilVirus

I'd be pretty impressed with myself if I was related to her. If I came out of the same place that woman came out of, yeesh can you say ego-boost. But still, there doesn't have to be a reason. Maybe he just lies a lot, or maybe there is a reason: good reputation by association. Like being related to a hot model. Then again, it's ex.

i dont understand why someone would make up their siblings... if it was your own sister you wouldn't see her like that so you wouldn't be "pretty impressed with yourself" or whatever because it would be your *sister*.

No one is supposed to view their siblings as attractive like that.

Anyway, I don't see why she shouldn't be ex's sister.

Why the hell is everyone disagreeing with a joke I made up? Jesus...

And there is no basis for your assertion that we shouldn't think about our family like that. I can discern whether or not my sister is hot. I don't think she is. My half-sister is hot. What's the big deal? Leave it to society to molest our thoughts.

Cyborg looks like a 100%-brains-0%-brawns nerdo... :D

Hmm, 100% brains?

That was very new to me.

You mean you thought that I said that you only consists of brains in your then "body"?So when a school teacher says "Stop talking!You don't use your mouths to do work do you?"You can snap back through using your "mouth" by saying "Look,ma!No hands!" ::)

Anyway,you look like a total trekkie-addicted freak/nerd/geek.

well lets see..

Their is Angela 26 the one i posted who works at fun tan and is a mother of two married and moddels in some biking mags-half sis

Their is Niki 24

who looks sorta like Angela accept with lots of peircings and stuff who lives with her boyfriend todd, mother of one. Works as a dominatrix.-half sis

Lauren 18

goes to college in the universe of michigan for phycolegy. um no kids works at IHOP. step sister

Linda 21 mother of 4?

Filthly little whore thats all she is works as most likely a whore. Her son Chaston has live with my father becouse she cant suport her family. Step Sister

Marry Jo

23 mother of two works as a dental hygenisits. lives with boyfriend soon to be husband um i forget his name.

Sarrah 36?

Adopted after she was born know nothing about her. never seen her.-half sis

so actully its six but i dont ussaly includ sarrah becouse i forget..

lots of newphews and neises and i dont really remember all their names becouse im a cheap and inconsiderent basterd.their are like 90 of them.

atached is the evil nephew nammed chaston. He is the pure evil. The most anoying creature in existence. He is pure evil..he tricked the dog into licking the stove pulled my dads hair and called him a lesbian, urinated on the cat, shot me in the eye with a bow and arrow.

and wont

shut

up

ever.

He is the antichrist

Fear him...[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

whoa that kid is scary... he would have been disowned if he tricked the dog into licking the stove at our house... (dad is sort of one of those animal activists, but doesn't picket or anything, he just dodges every squirrel/quail/rabbit etc. that crosses the road ;) )

Another thing that happened in park...

I was playing soccer with my classmate (named Mira) in park, and she wanted that her littlebrother shakes hand with me (I really don't know why). Well, Mira's littlebrother then shaked hand with me, but suddenly he said: "Hey Sampsa, you know, you are really fucking bastard."

Strange. That boy was like 7 years old, and he knew more about me than Mira actually, and this was the first time I ever saw that boy...