What do you look like?

VigilVirus

*blushes furiously*

seriously though, you think a dune-loving, internet-junkie, science fiction geek girl is going to look like a some kind of model?

those girls aren't interested in geek things.

i feel like sh*t now. i mean maybe i should be flattered you thought i was gorgeous to start with.. or maybe you thought i was so gorgeous that i dont have to be too minging to not live up to it, but... still... :-

I can't really take that as anything but an insult, can I?

ah well.. not to worry.. you could have really horrible and you werent. so i appreciate that.

Chani didn't you post a pic of yourself before at a concert or a fair or something like that?

i'm sure you did because i knew what you looked like before i looked at that most recent picture.

although that other pic was so long ago i'm sure its deleted by now

Chani,

Please don't pay attention to anything that Lowzeewee says. I remember seeing a picture of you a while back and you are a very beautful young lady. You know what's funny, I don't remember seeing Lowzee posting his picture in this thread. Now I think Lowzee should apologize for his rude behaviour. I would consider Lowzee's statement as harasment myself and I am surprised the moderators have not moved his post to the dungeon.

I didn't see the picture of you Chani, where is it?

I think she removed it.

Sad, because now there's only men to look at :(

Hey! I can always upload my picture of myself in a speedo dripping sweat in the hot, basking sun. :-*

i took my picture away...

and i didnt see what other things were written before they got edited away, so now i'm curious.. yet half relieved cos i probably would cry.

thanks for sticking up for me though.. i appreciate it.