Site Updates

Gobalopper

Arg . .another new board . . . :-

Enfin, to the Opera users around here. . if you should have tried the previous Beta of Opera 7 [ release 1 ] and figured out it didn't display the individual threads all that well . . you could try the Beta 2 version. It has fixed that problem among some ohters.

[ I just can't get used to the new scroll bar at the right :- ]

is there any chance that you could add an option to make every post a certain color? lately i've been trying to to this color but i keep forgetting to put the and i end up posting in white. white is just so...colorless. is it even possible to add somethign like that?

sheesh, not another color debate :P ;) seriously tho, i'm just getting tired of posting in white so i want to post in red now. but i'm not the best person at remembering things. so i usually tend to forget

and what do you have against rainbows??? ??? ;)

so then i take that as a 'Rogue, sit down and don't talk or i'll take away all colors from this forum.' ;) ::) oh well. it was a suggestion that would've made it convinient for me and people like dust scout and dj that post in other colors. even Timenn posts in another color. :P i'm just saying it'd be nice to have.

well don't look at me. i have NO idea how to do anything. let alone write a mod or whatever. anyone able to do it and has some extra time??

EDIT - it'd probably work if you got someway to add the selected color code thing to the beginning of every post when you hit the reply button.

No

And you must learn it rogue, just learn your self to start every post with ctrl+v (you have to fill your clipboard with [ c=xxx ] the first time you use it)

And learn yourself to end every post with [ /c] Just keep repeating and remembering it until it goes automatically

With me it is very bad, when I wrote a mail, I type [ /color] at the end it before I notice it ;D

To everyone, try keep your colors readable, that means also in quotes

If you want to know if a color is good, IM to me with that color, and I will answer, so we can get this topic off-colortopic

ok, in the faq where you explain some "tags" the both ones that describe how to put images in has a slash on the end of tag. ie. %7Boption%7D.

I figured out that this is incorrect and didnt work for me.(figured out while putting sig pic in.) the pic is only width47, hieght 61, and is smaller than other poeples sig pics so i beleive it is ok.