Site Updates

Gobalopper

Is it possible to recieve emails with your FED2k account. Is Khan@Dune2k.com an actuual email account or is it just for in site IMs.

If you send an email to anything@dune2k.com it comes to me. The only exceptions would be mahdi, nema who have actual accounts.

As someone stated earlier, about the "new" button function on threads, I am having the same problem. It seems to eithor start at the top of a page, or somewhere I already read. I have not knowingly deleted any cookies. Could the reson be that I don't let everything load on the page before closing browser or pressing back?

sigh, my orginal message disspeared..

short form:

is this page http://www.dune2k.com/?page=community-creations&show=make going to be back up anytime?

Also I have a dune video that shows dunes and such(have to see it to understand) wondering if these types of creations can be put under the "fan art" section of main page. I made the video using Terragen and Bink. (need bink to view, unless someone knows how to convert it to avi or whatever)

Should I fill out the form on the fan art page? It's only about 2-3 mb

It would be nice if the main page is updated sometime(links on left side with their respected info), and people wonder why users go directly to forum.(as there bookmark)

You should now be able to set yourself as hidden while online. Check your profile settings.

Ahh, so that's why I could see your name on the list of online users on the main page of FED2k (www.dune2k.com), and you didn't show up on "Who's Online" in the forum. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if I clicked "Who's Online" in a couple of weeks and saw nothing in the list, LOL. ^-^

Andrew it all depends on how your browsers loads pages. It isn't guaranteed to work perfectly because an image might load which would push the page higher. If it doesn't load right you can try clicking the url text and hitting enter, that usually places the page in the right spot for me.