Which House is Stronger?

Gobalopper

Which House is Stronger?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which House is Stronger?

• Atreides
    • Harkonnen
    • Ordos

Actually Hark's best unit that is way better than that of any other houses is the Buzzsaw. It has no equal in an early battle. An early well managed rush of Buzzsaws, Rocket inf, light inf and flame inf + a couple of assault tanks can decimate even the best defenses of the early game.

Ahum elite, i think ur forgetting what harks have in their hangar.

cough*adp*cough

Hehe thats never happening again ;)

Ordos are the best house who cares if they dont have a great AA defense if you're good enough with ordos then most of the time u can keep your opponent from getting air in the first place. Ordos have every ground unit you need... lasers and dusties rock for infantry and light vehicles, APCs are alright and add AA defense,Kobras are a very nice unit for range and support and the deviator is useful for lots of stuff. the ordos have great infantry too.... gasmen,aa troopers and MORTARS ROCK.

Also they have the best special weapon BY FAR!!

Allin all ordos kick the other 2 houses ass.

LOL no actually I have that opinion because I have more Tournament experience in Emperor than 95% of the people who post on this site - and that's *real* experience in QM, not meaningless skirmish games.

Now this kinda talk really makes me wanna puke. There must always be something said about how awesome you really are. You look down on everybody and you are the greatest of all.

Bah.

you are the greatest of all.

well, at least you're right about *one* thing

btw, you have never beaten me in any real games, and you were never a top 3 QM player. I was several times. History backs up my claims, and since you can't beat me in any real games, it is inappropriate for you to be questioning me. That also goes for *most* other users on this Forum who question me. I am not flaming, but the fact of the matter is I can and *have* owned all of you several times, the only exceptions being the following individuals: ACE, Cerb, elite47, xvayne, zamboe and tfskiller. Unless you are one of those particular people, you questioning *me* about Emperor is like a guy who works as a janitor in a Federal Penitentiary telling the President of the United States how to run the country.

My opinion that Hark is the strongest House is a valid one and if you don't like then I am sincerly sorry that you have to be jealous of my opinion just because your understanding of Emperor is nowhere near as deep as mine.

What I like about Polls, is that like any democracy and election, mayority deserves respect.

So far, by a small difference, this comunity thinks that Hark are the Strongest house (not the best, just the strongest), and therefore even If I dont agree with this result, is a mayority.

If you are talking about ADP's, one air drone can take them all out by itself if used right. And air drones OWN gunships. Muahahahahahaha!

I think that goes without saying, only use adp's vs ordos or hark NEVER go air vs atr.

btw, you have never beaten me in any real games, and you were never a top 3 QM player. I was several times. History backs up my claims, and since you can't beat me in any real games, it is inappropriate for you to be questioning me. That also goes for *most* other users on this Forum who question me. I am not flaming, but the fact of the matter is I can and *have* owned all of you several times, the only exceptions being the following individuals: ACE, Cerb, elite47, xvayne, zamboe and tfskiller. Unless you are one of those particular people, you questioning *me* about Emperor is like a guy who works as a janitor in a Federal Penitentiary telling the President of the United States how to run the country.

My opinion that Hark is the strongest House is a valid one and if you don't like then I am sincerly sorry that you have to be jealous of my opinion just because your understanding of Emperor is nowhere near as deep as mine.

Couple of things u "forgot", u were in the top 3 cuz u ducked all the good players remember? I even know waaaay back im made a post about ur record where u played like 24 games and 20 of them were against players with less then 100 points.

I always wanted to play u very bad, i never did though as i never get matched up with u and the 2 times i did u ducked me, and well i dont play skirmishes so....

i can't remember you beating me nav.. I know i've beaten you as cyrenius multiple times.. But i'll play you if you think you can own me..

;D

What I like about Polls, is that like any democracy and election, mayority deserves respect.

So far, by a small difference, this comunity thinks that Hark are the Strongest house (not the best, just the strongest), and therefore even If I dont agree with this result, is a mayority.

The strongest IS the best. Strength is what's it all about. We're not going to vote on which one is the easiest to play with and stuff like that, because it's would be a useless poll.

Strength is what's it all about.

north i've owned you in many many MANY skirmish games and if Sarb is honest then he will even back me up on that because he was your ally in a lot of them LOL

and darkavu I don't play hobbtz like you so it's impossible for you to have beaten me or even played me unless you were multinick cheating

hummmmmm

without the fact that the war is going on between nav and the rest of the world....

i can say u that there's no house better than another....

depend all the time of the map , the starting point ,etc etc ...

but my favorite house which one i prefer to play , is HARK ...i think....

i suppose i'm better with atre but playing hark is more funny...

ordos too but i suck.. lol..

i think a lot of people think that an house is better than the 2 others cause cause the best players choose to play this house..

it's the player who made the house , not the house who made the player...

think it

ciao

Krazy

(ps: i play a lot of skirmish me :) )

The strongest IS the best. Strength is what's it all about. We're not going to vote on which one is the easiest to play with and stuff like that, because it's would be a useless poll.

What makes u think u r right ?

thats wrong. if you're the strongest guy to live, but a less strong guy does techniches on you and you lose, strength isnt everything.

and darkavu I don't play hobbtz like you so it's impossible for you to have beaten me or even played me unless you were multinick cheating

'unless you were multinick cheating' blablablablabla.. man quit the act. I OWN YOU.. READ MY LIPS... I OWN YOU cyrenius..