Gobalopper

Which House is Stronger?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which House is Stronger?

• Atreides
    • Harkonnen
    • Ordos

Earedil, Xvayne would beat him ;D

I've beaten earedil two times in a row with hark (my weakest house) Xvayne on the other hand is indeed an elite player. Elite47 and Xvayne can beat any atr players i guess. maybe they've got problems on 'Sandy Pass' because they can't moove very good...

Don't go picking on earedil because he plays wc3 now. He probably loads up empy like once in a blue moon ;D

Demong: I have been playing emperor longer than any other leet player on these boards (excluding ACE) I know who is good. I know who was good. I know who will be good ( ;D) And as good as d3k was - he was not invincible. Despit what a skilled player like you might say, I will still stick by my belief that ordos, when used correctly, is superior.

:-*Atreides is strongest think who would win ??

12 minos..

12 kobras

12 missle tanx

missles suck. kobras are ok but not very power ful .. minos best .. ::) ::)

kobras are better. if 12 kobras and minos squared off, the kobra losses would be less and they wouldnt have damaged units after a while...

A missile tank can take out a mino in 1 shot, but the minos can take out the missile tanks in their four shots... It all depends on the positioning. Come up with the missile tanks from behind and you can destroy all the minos before they give get a chance to do some real damage.

No matter what, the best Hark beats the best ATR. There's no way around it unless by sheer dumb luck on the part of the ATR. The best Hark would probably beat the best Ordos too (since most Ordos players use conventional strategies rather than utlizing the full potential of House Ordos, otherwise Ordos would be the most powerful House, followed by Hark and ATR still the weakest)

The poll in this thread happens to be turning out nicely. Hark is the strongest House and even though I've posted complex reasons why so in other posts, I now realize that most of you are too dense to understand such complexities. Thus, I modify my points about the poll: just go look at how strong Hark is in the poll since it's simple enough (hopefully) even for all you n00bs who thinks Hark is the weakest, to understand.

Even I voted Hark for the Strongest. Hell it says that in the mannual that their untis are tougher and fight till death. Facts is they are the Stongest House. Now Best House thats another poll ;D My vote is ORDOS ORDIE

i voted ordos as strongest because i've seen what some players can do with it.

As an atrd player i'm always happy to have a Hark player as my opponent. they're the weakest and easiest to defeat.

Maybe it's because the ordos players at the moment are better than the hark players.

But i still believe that ordos and atrd are superior to Hark

As an atrd player i'm always happy to have a Hark player as my opponent. they're the weakest and easiest to defeat.

Maybe it's because the ordos players at the moment are better than the hark players.

Thats damn bullshit, no house is superior to another.

i played u before and u won cuz u had a shitload of guild at the end (which fuck up feds & sards >:(), but i could have beaten u so dont say dumb things like that.

Thats damn bullshit, no house is superior to another.

i played u before and u won cuz u had a shitload of guild at the end (which fuck up feds & sards >:(), but i could have beaten u so dont say dumb things like that.

Oh yeah start being personal... really nice.. i just displyed my opion. You're allowed to have a different one. But don;t get personal.. No need for that

Crap. Harkonnen are the best.

Crap. Harkonnen are the best.

to you're style. no house is superior, most pepole just say a house is the best because it suits they're style. personally, i think harkonnen are weak, but Vigilwhoever thinks hark are best. my style suits attacking and defending against harkonnen.