Which House is Stronger?

Gobalopper

Which House is Stronger?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which House is Stronger?

• Atreides
    • Harkonnen
    • Ordos

i voted ordos as strongest because i've seen what some players can do with it.

As an atrd player i'm always happy to have a Hark player as my opponent. they're the weakest and easiest to defeat.

Maybe it's because the ordos players at the moment are better than the hark players.

But i still believe that ordos and atrd are superior to Hark

Crap. Harkonnen are the best.

to you're style. no house is superior, most pepole just say a house is the best because it suits they're style. personally, i think harkonnen are weak, but Vigilwhoever thinks hark are best. my style suits attacking and defending against harkonnen.

Yes it does. And as you can see from the polls, it suits the majority of the people. Harkonnen-Atreides-Ordos 17-12-11.

Don't tell me anything about people being n00bs and stuff, that's just a lame excuse to save your personal preference.

Majority rules.

PS: It's VigilVirus, as you can see, if you are not blind.

i voted ordos as strongest because i've seen what some players can do with it.

As an atrd player i'm always happy to have a Hark player as my opponent. they're the weakest and easiest to defeat.

Maybe it's because the ordos players at the moment are better than the hark players.

But i still believe that ordos and atrd are superior to Hark

Crap. Harkonnen are the best.

to you're style. no house is superior, most pepole just say a house is the best because it suits they're style. personally, i think harkonnen are weak, but Vigilwhoever thinks hark are best. my style suits attacking and defending against harkonnen.

Yes it does. And as you can see from the polls, it suits the majority of the people. Harkonnen-Atreides-Ordos 17-12-11.

Don't tell me anything about people being n00bs and stuff, that's just a lame excuse to save your personal preference.

Majority rules.

PS: It's VigilVirus, as you can see, if you are not blind.

I DONT care! aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!! dont you get it????????? you're a f***in n00b if you wont change your mind~ or see others opinions!

I DONT care! aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!! dont you get it????????? you're a f***in n00b if you wont change your mind~ or see others opinions!

I listen to other people's opinions, I just have an opinion of my own. I am not a n00b and I am not forcing my opinion upon others.

"Harkonnen are the best" - I quote myself, is a statement of my personal opinion.

And futhermore, I listen to people's opinions and I acknoqledge the original purpose of this thread - the poll. So if you can't accept that majority opinion is crucial you do not belong to today's mostly democratic society.

Guys stop fighting. And don't quote someone, especially with multiple quotes, if you are just responding to the last post in the thread.

I think that this thread has become pointless. The poll is over, but no one even wants to acknowledge its results for what they are - the opinion of the majority of this forum.

People cant say that a certain house is weak, if u do ur just dumb. Everyone has there one house which they are best with, so untill someone masters all 3 houses, then u cant really say one house is weak.

I like hark the most, but i aint saying atr and ordos are weak and blablabla cuz no house is weak, u just have to know how to play them.

okay, i'll change my opion a bit so people will not be offended by it anymore.

With my style of playing i find it hard to play with harkonnen. They're not suitable for MY style so i find ordos and atrd superior over harkonnen. I will not choose to play harkonnen soon because I (that's me, and noone else) have difficulties with the B.O. etc etc.

I never said that other should adept to my opion.

As is evident, this is not as straightfoward a question as one might at first think; there are many factors which come into play. Let us first set up some base rules: symmetrical battlefield (in terms of layout and spice distribution) and no subhouses.

If the question is that of which has the best early rush, Ordos is commonly believed to hold that distinction... in fact, they get artillery the fastest of the three (mortar troops). When it comes to defense, on the other hand, Atreides and Harkonnen are roughly neck-and-neck (kindjal are better against the fast-moving Ordos armor than either form of missile trooper; ADPs and gunships make up for the Harkonnen's somewhat specialized artillery). And Ordos definitely lags when it comes to air power.

Now, for my style of play, which follows in the Thoxen tradition, both Atreides and Ordos work about equally well.

:) ;) I agree.. im totally wrong it depends on how u use the houses .... if u get good at all of the houses then all of them are good .. but if u are only good at ordod u would say that ordos is best beacause u emphasiz your stroong point for saying if the person next to you is really good with hark .. then he will emphasize his strong point and say hark is best ... ::)

Emperor is the only game iv'e played that has VERY different teams and perfect balance...

Warcraft3 on the other hand has highly similar teams and is by common opinion, highly imbalanced... additionally the top players in Wc3 are where they are because they know how to mass single units and are brilliant clickers despite being total morons

So I say that no one should complain about anything in Emperor, especially if they worship Wc3