Emperor expansion pack

Ghosty_Square

no i think its a better idea with a souped up sniper and the fans mech ... the minotaurus! And also how many subhouses does the game allow? And please put the atreides as a subhouse cause then people will be happy to use it with corrino.

May the atreides survive..... i think?

Guest ebmonkey

To the creators of the mod:

I got bored the other day and decided to make an intro movie for your mod. It takes the place of the usual westwood and EA logo. Let me know what you think and whether or not you'd like to use it. It's already converted to the right format, you just need to copy it to the right directory. Hope you like it...

http://members.shaw.ca/lars_p/dune.html

It's about 2.7 megs. If you are going to use it, please grab it to your HD as i'll take it down off my site fairly soon. Either way, let me know.

- Ebola Monkey

well is the game going to load slower with all the new units?what units is corrino going to start with? and also could you put the building we need for each new unit? Also can you let us play with the niap flyer? what about the sarduakar tank? i mean i have alot of questions dont i?

Hello everyone,

I don't even know how I 'm here...

It's a long story-all I can tell you are that all mod files are lost. Fortunately I had send some of them to omni to tell me his opinion, so he can send them back to me. Still, they 're not all the mod files :(

[This message has been edited by ghostysquare (edited 01-21-2002).]

[This message has been edited by ghostysquare (edited 01-21-2002).]

dont tell me now you've to start all over,

aww man now what're we going to do? Oh well i guess there is no point in waiting for the x-pak. I thought i was coming back to emperor but no hope now for a month.And ghostsquare i think you should send some files over to edrico or you could just type the name of one file inside the search engine if they are still in your computer, and find where they all are.

If you're gonna make Atreides a subhoues then instead of a kindjal you should give them their camoglouged apc....and maybe an improved version of their sniper...for example it could have about 50% range and a one shot kill on all infantry except that he now costs the same price and team as a fremen warrior and also his already long reload and aim time could be quadrapled.....that way you could have a sort of a proffesional sniper

oh well good luck with the restoration of the mod files

Also can you give the tleilaxu something else instead of that purple defected thing what is it called i never use it cause its short range, but could you please give the tleilaxu somethingelse like a facedancer whos turns into an exact replica of the enemy unit, and has a knife which slowly kills all enemy units. Or you could just get somebody who has a missle which can infect infantry like a contaminator(now i remember)and it has long range, cause i hate for a contaminator to go around so slowly and get killed by just one or two snipers!Or at least give it ALOT of armour.

Sure you can send it to me. I can run the game at 1600x1200 without lag so it should be ok.

I'll check out that avi when I get back home eb, don't have a player on the computer I am at now.

[This message has been edited by Gobalopper (edited 01-23-2002).]

Guest ebmonkey

Skipping music? Strange... works fine on mine. It should just be a basic ambient "music" that does sound a little "skippy". I can change it easily. Was thinking of techno, there's a couple classical peices I could probably use. Anyhow, thanks for taking a look. I hope the creators of the mod like it. :)

- Ebola Monkey

The game lags?? That's very strange. Why does it produce so different effects in different comps? On my comp it runs very well. Where are your graphics set? i think we should find some1 else to test the mod and tell us if it lags. Unfortunately Edric O's comp isn't very powerful and it lags sometimes so we won't have a clear result. Gob, what do you think about that? ( i mean, we 'll give you the mod and you tell us if it lags on your comp).

The Corrino Lion tank will be somewhat like the sardaukar tank. As for the Niap flyer, whatever, if you want, i 'll unlcock it.

Hi guys! I've been gone for a long time, haven't I? Well, now I'm back. I'm downloading ebmonkey's intro as I'm typing this... expect comments very soon.

About that new subhouse, I don't know about ghosty, but I want to use the Smugglers. The Atreides just don't have anything that could be used as subhouse units. All they have is either too conventional or too powerful for a subhouse.

I agree about the Atreides although why not make a new atreides unit?. And yes hello edric o. the pack should be great fun. Mind you edric o when hte pack comes out you don't mind me looking at the code do you? so i can figure how some stuff works. Cause I tried using the advcarryall = true plus niab=true things and it didn't make a teleporting adv carryall. and some of your ideas sound great. something about a stealth field or something or shield oh well I'll come back later

ghosty/edrico will the sarduakar be built fast cause its no fun when it takes forever just to build one sard? And also if you would please instead of a teleport caryall can you make like a kind of i dont know a multi siege tank with two canons that fire high projectiles and other stuff or you could give a lion tank a rotating turret and call it "a tank"(actually i dont know) but thats only if you cant build the quantam caryall. Oh and also are you going to make a thopter for corrino cause if you read the books the fremen (in house corrino at the beginning) are like with corrino when they attack the harks and "thopters" come to pick them up from that l... guy (i cant remember his name) who is working for shaddam. And when are you planning to uncover the "secret" units like fenring what about bene gessirit is he going to be a new unit? and also if you make thopters for corrino what would there stats be could it be something like a ornis with heavier missles cause thats what alot of people have been wanting or thopters could be like ornis except they shoot two missles at a time instead of one and they cost 1450 or something.And what about the whole thing on how many subhouses the game can take?