BEST SUBHOUSES

Guest Destroy38

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Whaaaaaaaa?

Try this. Sardukarand guild. sardukar kick @$$ at everything. send e'm in to the enemy base. You will probably see devastators and inkivines pop up from the center of the base. use this as an advantage. Exploit him with about 15 "Navigator in a box" (he he he) tanks . Nottin' like the smell of pure victory!

• 2 months later...

IX and Guild

Projected Makers are very useful and you avoid their big price.

Also, my favourite combo is with Infiltrators + NIABs. Place some Infiltrators next to their key buildings. Then beam in NIABs. Attack with the NIABs, then after a few seconds set the Infiltrators to blow up. Complete chaos!! Speaking of which, if you throw in a C-Lightning to top it all, that base is toasted.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah its pretty simple.::) The Fremen are the  Sandcrawlers of the Planet. :P  they Kill their foes with suprise although they are weak i never had problems with the fedaykins destroying tanks or Scout's  :D and other verhicles. And as for the Sardauker they can easily kill every unit with their spreadfire (Including fremen) The "Anjovis" :D Ahem Sardines elites are the best against verhicles although they get killed when they attack a Ordos Laser tank for some strange reason. I simply use the NNIAB ( Nude Navigator in a box j/k ) combo and the IX Units for Spreading terror ;)and annoyance in the enemy base. ( Btw... One small thing for the NIAB unbelievers. try teleporting them into a Empty spot without units. so they have time enough to complete the transfer )

well i agree ----use units to ur fullest adavntage

Sardaukar: Take no prisoners! (or something like this).

Voice on the battlefield: They die too quickly!

Harkonnen Commander: Devastator, DMML,

witch means Devastator Don`t Make Me Laugh and go as quickly as they die

Devastator: Damn lets devastate something!

SARDAUKARS THE BEST! If they didn`t say it they should!

• 3 weeks later...

As an Ordos player, I prefer using Fremen and Sardaukar, using Ix if I want a change.

Fedaykins are nasty counters against NIAB tanks. NIAB tanks teleport into seemingly empty space behind enemy base 8), only to find a bunch of fedaykin shouting them to destruction :O. They are also great for destroying slow, heavy armour units, provided you can distract them.

Fremen Warriors are brilliant for exterminating enemy infantry (provided there are no snipers or mortar :P) quickly and at a distance (after all, you wouldn't use Chem Troopers against Flamethrower Infantry as this is risky). Its hilarious watching human players trying to find my fremen squad  ??? who sneak away after a single volley of shots.

Sardaukar can be your general purpose front line units (Ordos don't really have any front line units except for Chem Troopers). Just be sure to use them in large groups (preferably in 2 or more groups so that one can cover for another moving ahead) and to withdraw if anti-infantry artillery are coming.

Sardaukar Elites are a welcome addition to Ordos Anti Air defence and is my primary purpose for choosing Sardaukar. To a lesser extent, they can do hit-and-run tactics as they run so fast (for infantry). Mix with ordinary Sardaukar to enchance Anti-vehicle capabilities of your front lines.