BEST SUBHOUSES

Guest Destroy38

Guest Destroy38

Players who are reading this choose 2 of the best subhouses you think is best and tell why. I'm new at this game.

It depends on variables. Such as infantry battles then fremen and sardaukar, or guild and tleilaxu. If it's tanks and thing Ix and the guild (or sardaukar). I usually play with fremen and sardaukar because I love what should be 2 enemies fighting side by side with each other.

ifiltrators...

jus build as much as u can. until u got like 30-40 of them( be sure u placed them in a safe place!!)

send them in waves of 5 at the enemy defenses..

ifs its com player , u probably got his entire base.. if its human player, u just irritated the hell out of him...nice to blow them up in spicefields too.....byebye miner...

Guest hayt989

Yeah i see everyone likes the Fremen(the fedaykin are really cool) but Fremen warriors take to long to load guns. so best sub-house combo....................Sardaukar and Ix. Sardaukar elite have a major advantage over las tanks, you can take out a couple tanks just with 1 Sard becaus eof the whole shield laser issue. Plus with IX using the projection tank on Minotaurus you can't go wrong!

fremen and sarduakar... put the fremen on your inf. rock and use the sarduakar for an back of your opp.s base attack with mongooses distracting the enemy........the opp. won't reallize what's going on til it is too late. also fadykin are sweet for sending in though the enemy's bases back for a nice anti ... everything attack

Fremen n IX

I have to disagree with FOx_Fives (you should really change your nick, no sorry thats Sven the SLayer) Fremen Fedayikin handle armor rather nicely, actually i think they are better than sardukar, and cheaper. Fremen are the best Infantry on the game, which doesn't say much. IX i like cos' i love projectors, don't you.

Dont quite like projectors

1 wexplode and its a chain reaction :)

The thing with Sardaukar is that they can stand ad slug it out with most armor toe to toe... while Fedaykin CAN do that stealth means hit and run so while your Sardaukar attracts the enemy your Fremen can attack... then pull out then attack then pull out

this will make your enemy much more cautious and coutious is not good in most games :)

"yea but they cost a [bloomin'] fortunin" (Replaced impolite word)

They do cost a lot, yes, but so does a big attack force. Build a lot of NIABs (I build 10) and warp 'em into your enemy's base. If he has all his unit outside his base (defending it from outside attack), you'll have enough time to destroy something important (especially if his units get stuck :D).

• 3 weeks later...