BEST SUBHOUSES

Guest Destroy38

The two units - Surface worm. Can eat units but has to run away to digest after about 50 tonnes of stuff. Devastator wiegh more. You get the idea. and a vertical worm. Eats heaps of units but after each attack has to stay still to digest for a while. The more it eats, the longer it takes.

erm... worms are as intelligent as cats... they don't follow anyone... they do what they like... and they're so big and important..... i can't blame them.... there's no way you can ever enslave them... i like it the way it is.. though the horizontal worm is somewhat small..... and when it eats a unit the unit explodes.... i would like to see a different animation were the unit gets actually eaten

The tliexu are entirely useless in actual combet, as you could never win a war with them.

i won a war by building 4 leeches and leeched all my enemy's harvesters. i overpowered him with about 20 leeches after that. why my leeches survived was because i had 2 kobras sitting on their spice field and no air units came