Fed2k meet up

Dunenewt

Gooner, I am not interested in meeting you. :D

That's alright. I don't think I'd like to meet you either! ;)

At least it'll give us a rough idea.

You don't think it's a little too rough? How many would end up voting for Arrakis, friend!

The only solution to this would be to launch a coup on an offshore oil rig, and claim it as a sovereign nation dedicated to FED2K.  We could call it... Fort Awesome.

Then we could go there and defend it- uh, I mean chat.

B.Y.O.Assaultrifle.

There's one off the Southern coast of England, I hear. It claims to have fought off the British army once, but I'm sure you can do better. Go go!

I see I'm going to have to do this myself.  Keep an eye on the newsreels, friends.  Once I have liberated Fort Awesome, all will be welcome.

Except for Andrew.

But... we all like Andrew more than we like you.

Holy heck you're in London and you never told me? I'm hurt :'(
Whaaaat Edric lives in London?  Since when, and why?

Since very recently, for reasons I would rather not disclose on a public board. ;) Suffice to say, however, that this is a temporary state of affairs. So if you want to meet me, that may be possible, but it would have to be soon.

Since very recently, for reasons I would rather not disclose on a public board. ;) Suffice to say, however, that this is a temporary state of affairs. So if you want to meet me, that may be possible, but it would have to be soon.

I've never been to London proper, only to a couple of museums there and to Heathrow, but I will look into it.