Fed2k meet up

Dunenewt

I think in a couple of years time, we should all have a gathering in real life.  I know this would be expensive, but who would be up for it?  I think it would have to be in a European country, or perhaps Canada.  Anyone got any thoughts on this?

South Africa World Cup 2010, anyone? KGA can host the meeting. As long as KGA doesn't choose to hold it in a gay bar, it's fine with me. But knowing him... :D

Well, If you want it in a gay bar then FINE! But anyway, I don't really like Soccer and then there'll be endless traffic, but I sure would like a meet up in SA.

Seriously though I think it would be fun to meet up but choosing a location would be tricky. I guess europe is the most central for the most people but how about somewhere like paris. (I like paris)

"Not to be a spoilsport, but, er... what the heck would we do?  And for how long?"

We would all find an internet cafe, and then log onto Fed2k simultaneously, and have lengthy discussions about Dune, Emperor, and many other general, political, religious, and technical matters.

Not to be a spoilsport, but, er... what the heck would we do?  And for how long?

Well, if we expect people to fly in from other countries for this, it had better be some kind of organized event, like... ummm... an international... Dune... live action roleplay? :D

That would be very interesting (and expensive for us USers.) Or maybe we could all meet at Disneyland :D

I do plan on backpacking across Europe, I could do a Fed2k tour for our euro-trashies (don't know about Romania Edric, seems a little dangerous  :-).