Fed2k meet up

Dunenewt

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it was very much fun and definitely a success - although believe it or not, those two managed to avoid getting me talking about political subjects most of the time. It also turns out I know London better than an Englishman. Ha.

We also took a few pictures, which I will post if Newt and Khan want me to post them; sadly, however, I will not be posting the ones that have me in them. ;)

Now, since this three-person gathering proved a success, we need to organize a wider, pan-European FED2k meet-up in Amsterdam!

Yes, it was very much fun and definitely a success - although believe it or not, those two managed to avoid getting me talking about political subjects most of the time. It also turns out I know London better than an Englishman. Ha.

Everyone knows London better than the English

Now bring on Amsterdam woop woop

What was that he kept saying about freemasons?

Yes, I do owe you a pint, I remembered that when I woke up on the coach.  I literally collapsed and fell straight asleep when I first sat down on the coach.  I guess I'll have to buy you an Amsterdam pint sometime, or everyone could come to the seaside and visit me, and I'll buy you a few snakebites ;)

Now now, remember, I still have those compromising photos of you two, so you really shouldn't go around spreading false rumours about me.

What has happened to the photos?  I don't mind any of me being posted by the way.

Now, since this three-person gathering proved a success, we need to organize a wider, pan-European FED2k meet-up in Amsterdam!

if you are serious let me know. Besides, if you ever should be in Berlin I can easy meet up their to.

I am not that often in London and my next scheduled visit will not be until 2 months so I had to pass the first time.

Well I can always make London, although it is a bit of a trek.  However I need to buy Khan a pint, so I will go to London again.  Incidentally, I still can't find my ID Khan, although my girlfriend says I didn't take it.