The emp playerz since 2001

Schorpie

This is probably a repo.. but hey! who carez anyway ?  ;D

Who is in your opinion the best emperor player ever?

The coolest player u've ever met?

Your best teammate??

the biggest noob? ;D

And the best players of the last few months/years?

the best person that you won from (while he was playing serious) ?

the stupiest emperor player ?? :D

biggest cheater/whiner.. ?

(add ur own kind of player here  ;D)

U know.. just things like that or something like that  ;D (please do not really insult people, keep it 'funny'/nice)

for me:

The best emperor player is in my opinion Harkdawg, just becuz he was there from the very beginning. Although I never saw someone playing THAT fucking good as appolyon did one time in a ffa match, he totally crushed me to dead. And for now I think that the ex-g0d peepz like kalony and spazelord are really good players, I kinda look up to them becuz they play ordos  ;)

The coolest player... mmmm.. desertway ;D.. no further comments  about that :P

And realllyyy strange people (no offence dudes, I really like u all 3 :)) are Navaros, youk0lord and korlover

My best wins would be vs harkdawg or vs brennq... but I played my settings (30K or 5K) back then, so it doesn't mean much ::)

My best teammate... mmm.. i never won so many matches in a row as I did with kindjal86, but i don't really know him good  :) So I gotto say ords or dreadjuh.

To end.. the biggest cheater(z)  ;D >>> bilbo30 and fenix0101. Although I respect bilbo30 becuz he learned me maaaany 30k strategies  ;D

Wut about u guyz ?? C'mon I wanna hear it !!  ;D :D

Best player ... maybe Jeff?! or mordusxxx?! Those guys really kick ass.

Coolest Player... spicy, really good beginners fights

Best team mate...I dont know cause I sucked as an allied! lol

Biggest noob? someone I caught in  WOl server playing for the first time as harkonnen and was making a mixed bag of units... while exploring with scouts one by one...lol

Best player of last few months?...dont know, dont play in a while.

Best person I won from... was manio7 probably, I just got really lucky to win that one! I guess it was the map - Knife fight

Stupiest player? probably youkolord

cheater...never noticed

well, when i came online, i first met sendakon and brennq (i didnt knew who they r), but they showed me amazing stuff like brennqs sardrush. so the best player ever is imo BRENNQ, even when i played him as a n00b.

the best player nowadays is/was jeff for sure.

best teamm8  were DARNN00BS, spaze, jeff.

the nice guy on emp is APPOLYON.

the player with the weakest sportsman mind is kalem333

the strange guy is korlover : "1vs1....im not intrested in you..." lol

spicy was surprising me, coz he improved verry verry fast

most funny guy : leo1990 i had a good time with that bastard

my best win was probably mordusxxx back in the days on knife fight. that was the point when i thought...wow, i can do it.

i dont want to forget vilgent who was teaching me for a while but i cant remember how good he was.

best atr i ve ever seen: apollyon poeticwar spaze

best hark i ve erer seen: jeff

best ordos i ve ever seen: everybody who can kick a good hark player...hehe

well, merry xmas if we dont see us on spice the next days.....

KALONY

the best player hmm It is not objective :)

but I say he was best player forever to me...even my skill was not good though

maybe it was 3years ago. I have ever played 1 on 1 on arzed desert my hark vs someone ordos. I just remember he was one of PIG clan. but dont remember his name exactly. I just killed his one dusty and some inf till I defeated. his dustscout movement and unit combo so fantastic.

best teammate... sardcore brick korlover zilent.... they were/are good advisers to me.

the nice guy on emp... oh too many, but let me say just one guy. hbomb I remember he really loved this game and dune novel series.

the player with the weakest sportsman mind...  I dont remember

the strange guy ... no one compare with nav... his attitude and weird theory

my best win was when I won the first time on bc with my own match 2002.

best atr i ve ever seen: no one...that means hard to  indicate coz there were so many really good atrs.

best hark i ve erer seen: jeff?

best ordos i ve ever seen: one of Endo clan or harkdawg(if their force get back now)

Now Im taking off emp for enjoying homeworld series. So I think I see you guys online in NEW year.

peace all and happy new year.

1. Best player ever:                                Jeff/Brennq ?

2. Coolest player you ever met:              Leo1990 - all that shmucky talk gets me going !

3. Best teammate:                                  Anyone who talks to me and lets me know whats going on. Simplex and SD0071 is good team player.

4. Biggest n00b, not newbie:                    Nav, probably, although herms gets on my nervs sometimes ;)

5. Best player of last few months/years:    Spazel0rd. Nothing else to say.

6. Best person you won from:                  Cant rememeber, but as a team beating any of the elite players.

7. The stupidest emp player:                  There have been few lately(after I started) but no one compares to Nav

8. Biggest cheater/whiner:                      I have only seen 1 person cheat myself. His name begins with H.

9. Special mention: Toughest atr player ever seen:    Appolyon/poeticwar - Damn they could make that stuff seem so easy. Whats the point of fighting ? You're going to lose anyway, give in now !                                                                                            Like borg with style !

this is to easy

Best ever ME

Best teamate ME

Most liked ME again

Biggest Noob Rostock

biggest complainer well I have to Go back a few years and while I like him Now then I didnt ... Hbomb

Best 30K player Bilbo

Best Ords Spaze

Best atr. Drnkmaster

Nicest player ME

best attitiude ME again.

I love me

huh i sound like Kor :)

> Thoxen (before he vanished), then Brennq

> me

Your best teammate??

> mord :)

the biggest noob?

> deluged

> sendakon/jeff/spaze/mord

> impossible to say

the stupiest emperor player ??

> spicy

> Bilbo for cheating, but i liked the guy. Whiner goes to youko.

people i used to love to play against:

> anyone in FEW (pre 2002), Thoxen, anyone in endo (especially zaeblovse), blobtron :), harkdawg, xeno, ace, doom, mord, vilgent :)

> Thoxen (before he vanished), then Brennq

> me

Your best teammate??

> mord :)

the biggest noob?

> deluged

> sendakon/jeff/spaze/mord

> impossible to say

> spicy

> Bilbo for cheating, but i liked the guy. Whiner goes to youko.

people i used to love to play against:

> anyone in FEW (pre 2002), Thoxen, anyone in endo (especially zaeblovse), blobtron :), harkdawg, xeno, ace, doom, mord, vilgent :)

hhehehehehee

Ill Noob allover your ***

fool

just install the game u lagger

;0

Best player ever...Thoxen.

Coolest player...toss up with bunch of guys...but top 2 are ra n scar(long time budds and we always have fun).

Best teammate...sd0007 I say him because with him we beat jeff n guns.

Best players lately...Spaze, Brick, Kalony and Appo.

Best player i ever beat...Brennq...several years ago.

The stupidest emp player...Tie between Kalem and Dav.

Biggest cheater/whiner...Nav(I'm glad he's gone).

Most predictable player...Dav(gonna turtle and try and dev drop u).

Best player ever  Brennq.(I just didn't start playing when Thoxen was here).

Coolest players    Apo,Poeticwar,Desertway,Gunwounds,Sendakon,DelugeD,Drnkmsta,Jeff,Kalony,N3wlords,Ra,Spaze,Erj,Harkdawg.....Ah shit, the usual suspects you know who you are.

Best players lately      Spaze, Brick,Harkdawg,Kalony and Appo.

Best player I ever beat  Spaze

The stupidest emp player  Leech-boy of course.  ;)

Biggest whiner    Well if there was ever a whiner I wanted to slap to get them to just shutup that goes to Youko.

And I will add to this little list;

The biggest ducker in the history of Emp.      Nav.

Best player ever : If id have to name one player then let it be D3k, since he took me quite a few months to overcome and neutralize. Id have to say he was way better than the rest in the beginning.

Best Ally - Emprworm

Coolest players : TfsKiller, Emprworm, Sardcore - through the ages :) Nowdays everyone that plays are cool, especially Spazmatic :) but just to name the rest i can recall atm - Sarb, Guns, Erjin, n3wlords, leo, doom, scar, kalony, Desertway, atom, mjn, Elsipues. Sorry if i forgot some, but ya all grade A in my book :)

Best Player lately : Have to say Spazmatic :)

Best Player I ever beat : D3k

The Stupidest and Biggest whiner ill say Nav to both (No hard feelings Nav i hope :) )

> spicy

am the most stupied guy around!!!  man i dont even know you and i dont remeber playing wih you!!!! so that must be a stupied thing to say....can  you help me identefy  whats so stupied in my game playe? i have beaten players you wouldnt dream of seeing there base with a scout inf from far awy.  i bet i can cut you to small parts and skin you on those gidy prime wooden piles,,,

damn i just came back from retirment just because guys like you

you are a live example of the nobs attack am having on me all the time (reason unkown)

gelousy maybe...

wow not many people remember my greatness i see... :cry: well i'll have to come back and show you guys whats up then wont I best player ever brennq or harkdawg, best teamate ever gunwounds, best guy ive ever met on emp is rostok hands down, then leo and then all the rest of you guys i love you all, worst biggest whiner, rostok, and person i beat and was proud of was doomp0w3r was back in the day when we were all noobs, i'll be back though im home and ready for some action