your december?

thomas

Not giving to charity, not reforming to be a better person, not wishing good cheer on all of my fellow humans (just most of them), making lists of what I want people to buy me, buying things on other people's lists, and generally getting into the Christmas Spirit. Ho ho ho.   :)

Getting my widom teeth out (Yah I get to spend $2000 I don't have). Writing (taking lol) 4 exams, need to do good to stay in school.

Regular Christmas stuff, although Christmas is becoming one of my least favourite holidays.

Probably go to church Christmas night, one of the few times I do other than funerals. Christmas night involves about 30 family members gathering at a house and partying/giving presents/eating.

well... holidays? dunno what this is...

I gotta work till 24th and then I'll probably be hanging around somewhere with friends, watching a lot of movies, going to the club as usual, maybe I visit my ex-girlfriend on christmas eve because she has got to work. Maybe I'm going to move to another place as soon as I found the right flat in the district of the city where I want to live next...

and: this new year's eve I WILL DEFINITELY NOT DRINK AS MUCH AS LAST YEAR (because I had to puke the whole next day and couldn't remember one single name of the 3 girls I had some "fun" with)...

Well, I still have an awful lot to do for school still. So that'll take some time. Then there's the Saint Nicholas parties. I have two. One for my family, one for my girlfriends family. And ofcourse christmas and new year. I think that's pretty much what my december will look like

My december will consist mainly of learning for 4 tests I probably won't be able to pass in one time anyway. I'll also be working extra time during the vacation due to the extra work load at the end of the year. For the rest, Saint Nicholas and christmas of course, and new years eve.

"You can speak more then 1 language? Like what other ones.."

I can barely speak one, but I can read English, French, Spanish, and particularly Latin and Greek. I might be able to get the gist of such modern Greek and Italian, perhaps vaguely some Russian, and I've been going to Arabic lessons. Next on my target list is Minoan. However, no-one knows Minoan, so it may be difficult.

You know only one? Surely you've got to learn at least two in school?

Queuing up today at 6 for Christmas dinner next week...

My December is pretty much booked up, mainly work. I honestly have to work my ass off to get things done in time. I even have Christmas shopping in my working agenda so that no one books my time and I spend some time with the wife to buy some presents... The holidays should be fun though. I always look out to those few days, they just have that something (well, for me anyway).

well here's my list:

3th sint nicholas at the school where I teach

4th same but at my girl-friend's house (parents etc)

5th my parents house (same)

24th church duty (I play the piano) in the evening

25th same in the morning and a musical of the children in the afternoon, then eat till i drop on the floor at my parents house give some gifts and then go to bed  ;)

26th girl-friends parents same

28th going to see the Lion King  ;D

31th dunno jet