Sardaukar2k/New Dune Game

Inoculator9

Those are very impressive. I'm going to attach a picture, and I'd like to see what you can do with it. Don't mean to seem like I'm testing you, but a lot of people have joined up without results, so... you understand I hope.

For now, just try and make... say, some team sigs. Just includes "Inoculator9 - inoculator9@aol.com" with Sardaukar2000 around there, and whatever you care to include from the attach pic. And if possible make a second one, with the title as: Sardaukar: Imperial Dawn, which is the tentative final title for the game.

If what you've done so far is any indicator, I'm sure it'll look great, and we'll have you on the team asap ;)[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Well, that settles it for me man, you're on the team :P

Just try it out with that other pic, and make one with Sardaukar: Imperial Dawn, so that I can see how that titles looks on... sig :P And try and use more purples and blues if possible.

well i can unblur the image a bit..only prob is its a pixeld image and u sent me the file ..and wat i do is laso tool it .so i dont distort it but i will unblur it and change the lens flare i just thought it gave it that comming out in space look

hehe i like working with web templates and stuff ..im not very good at web temps but hey im learning . but banners etc etc :-) and thx for the compliments .i posted in the sard forum . if you guys wanted like team sigs i could do that for everyone who needs one ..i just got some cool ranks to for like chief producer / diff teams = different stripes but yea..i made a post

and thx for letting me be apart of the team

• 4 weeks later...

Is this possible to implement this into the game?

Buildings would have 2 "HP" bars, one being the normal HP bar, the other one would be the "defence" bar(can't think of a name = = )

The HP bar would serve as it did in previous games, decrease when being hit, heal by sending in an engineer or by clicking repair.

The "defence" bar would be used to define whether the building is captured or not. To decrease the "defence" bar, you'll need to send infantry units into the building. When the "defence" bar reaches zero, the building would be captured and the "defence" bar return to 1/3. To "heal" a "defence" bar of a building, you need to send in infantry units.

Infantry units would enter a building by default when you order them to "attack" a building. If you want your infantry to fire at the building, you'll need to use the force fire command.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I've just spent the godsknows howlong reading through all 20 pages worth of posts, and I must say, I'm very excited about this game, and I for one can't wait to play it.

Also... was browsing through some p2p things trying to downlaod the original Dune game... and one of the descriptions of Dune 2000 was "It's a bit like warcraft." - just kinda took my fancy, so I thought i'd share this piece of idocy with you all.