Fears

Chani

It is.

And a good movie :)

well, it wasn't realy called arachnaphobia :) . more like attack of the arachnids or something :)

i do not fear spiders, in fact it's probably the insect that i like most. I hate wasps, grasshoppers, cockroaches, earwirms and other freaky beasts like those. If they were big it wasn't such a problem... but these crappy creatures are so small and they can at times freak the hell out of me. I'll tell you a little story that happened and freaked me out.

I was just sitting behind my comp, like i am now, on the Dune2k boards. My comp is on a desk against the wall, I sit on a chair behind it. Above me there is a light. Now what happened? Some evil HUGE beatle nested on it or something and growed and growed. It was gray, nasty and had this evil look in it's eyes (well i'm kidding about those eyes ofcourse :) ). Anyway, so i was sitting behind my desk, concentrated on the comp screen. And suddenly the beast falls off on my right (naked) arm i freak and look at my arm what happened. I see this huge beatle on it and it had it's jaws in my skin, i shaked my arm like hell but it just held on. You can understand what happened. I jumped out of my chair trying to get it off, grabbed a projectile and hit it off my arm. And that HUGE beatle fell on the ground and it had this read glow in it's eyes and it said to me. You will DIE you silly human. I have already infected you with my deadly poison (joking again). But so it fell on the ground and it ran away in a spot i couldn't reach. Well i was already glad that it was off my arm and inspected it first, well it was so big and heavy that it actually kinda hurted when it fell on my arm just like that, and when i still have nightmares about when it bit me.

But the creature was still in my room and i couldn't get it.

Now you imagine how well i slept that night ::)

that.

is the scariest story ever.

i would never ever stop having little spasms and shudders if that happened to me.

I have one question:

why did you let it stay there as it grew?!!?

My first reaction would have been..

"DAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!! SORT IT OUUUUUUT!"

i remember night that i had a huge fear, even i can't sleep untill 3hours of imagines.....

the story began when my brother tells me he always see a strange creature appears on a graveyard street when he returns from a club at night, but who believes this.... he was serious, a night when my father go to club to brings my brother to home, my father said the same story to me???!!... i was so worried , after i heard from my friend at school he saw a tow creature near to the graveyard street!

i'm really don't fear from bugs, if u say a snake u will see me at strategy forum!

My friends say that I am scared of everything. One of them knew the scientific name for that, but I cannot remember what it was. All that I remember is that it was something -phobia.

I'm also very afraid of heights, too. But sometimes, strangely enough, I get afraid of things being tall. For example, sometimes I'll be walking on good old terra firma, and I'll look up at a nearby tree, and I'll feel the same fear I get when I'm high up. Wierd.

arachniphobiacs (is that a word?)

Arachnaphobia, I think, is being afraid of spiders.

yes, I know, but I was saying arachniphobiac i.e. someone who fears spiders... I know arachniphobia is the fear of spiders, but I was trying to talk about a person who is afraid of spiders, not what the phobia is...does that make sense, i'm kind of confused by it :-

Sometimes when im lieing in bed I swear i see the outline of something standing there. My room is really big and at night when the shades are drawn its pitch black so that adds to the fear. I just lie there and see something by the door frame or in a corner. It freaks the hell out of me.

One time i was in my room and the door was open a crack and i woke up around 3 in the morning and looked through the crack and swore i saw my dad standing there by the door looking in. It just stood there. I was like "Dad?" and no answer. I got up and looked around and nobody was there. I went and peaked into my parents room and he was fast asleep. I found that really freaky.

k my back yard is really big and really longl ike 150feet and we put the big trash can back there so at 9pm when i have to take hte trach out I get really scared especially because there is a HUGE treen behind my house and i think some demon will come after me, sooo I always take my thai sword with me, I'm dead serious. .. oh and i also have my rottweiler at my side even though if a burglar or even a demon came infront of us she'll just roll over for him to scratch her belly.

Yes that happens to me too. Like when i have to go out to take out the trash its dark and i look down my street and nobody is out and like the wind is making a scary sound. I take my machette with me always. Im not fibbin its true. I dont know i expect some huge beast to come runnin down the street and kill me or something. Or some demon with glowing eyes or something. Its really scary. If i had thermal goggles that would be cool lol.

Mosquito's live here too, not many though, perhaps 1 or 2 in a week drop by, and only in the summers but they're annoying!! >:( once i had to stay up for an extra hour just to find those little vampires and squish them >:D

1/2 a week?In singapore,its 24/7/365 summer.....average 31*C here....

Even at night,mosquitoes bite us.

In Southeast Asia,its 24/7/365 summer.

U had to stay up only an extra hour and able to squish them?They spend their life with me ;)

BTW,lets get back to topic.I refer to several replies about bringing the trash out at night,for me its different,when i step into my toilet,i keep looking behind the door and at the mini window,dont know why,guess i have phobia or something.And when i use my laptop to surf/play internet and computer,i keep looking behind me......

There are mosquitos in the desolate land called Canada ::)

Actually I think eithor Saskatchewan or Manitoba has very bad mosquito problems. Last summer they were bad on the Island for about 3 weeks.(at 2 different times)

I cut grass for my job, so I HATE mosquitos very much, as I put my lawnmower at full speed to keep them off of me.

Fear...not spiders... I like playing with spiders....I fear junebugs(beetles), as they fly in our house and fly onto you at night when pitch black and make so much noise that I want to kill every last one of them.

I live in an 80 year old house so thats how they get in. And their so big and wont die!!!!! I have to put a shoe on and jump on them to make sure they are dead.

THEY JUST WON'T DIE!

Sorry, but I really hate them and that season is coming up again.