I am leaving...

Nyarlathotep

Are you leaving permanetly? I hope not because you are the biggest help when in need. I wish the best luck to you and hope that your life is filled with happy times and great memories.

Frodo

Well I am leaving as well. It's no secret that I am here mainly because of Nyar. Procyon, If you still want help I will IM you with my email address so I can continue to work your problem. Good luck to everyone.

wtf is that suposed to mean? I dont have a clue what you just said, But dont joke about this. This is not cool dude, we just lost are two bigest tech suport and one of the bigest fan fic suporters.

this is no fucking joke

Well Doc, sorry to see you go. I want to thank you for all those times you helped me with the technical problems I've had. Whatever you go on to, I hope you enjoy it immensely, and that you don't forget us.

Well, even though I know you guys are not returning to read this thread, I am sorry to see you all leave.

Masterstrategist, if Nyar, number6, or vilgent wanted to be more specific about why they left, they would have been.

This is so sad....Wait-You don't know me.I've been lurking around these boards for about a year,trying to sign up but getting an error on my computer always.I've checked the FanFic alot...and Monster Strategist,WTF IS SO FUNNY?!?!?!?!?!?!?Vilgent was a great poster...lets just hope Earthnuker or ExAtreides don't leave...then it would be HELL.H-E-L-L. :-X :-X :-X :O

Due to personal reasons I am leaving this site.

I want to thank the many people that helped here making this tech forum a excellent place.

I wish you all the best and good luck in the future (without tech problems).

Nyarlathotep

"Doc Nyar"

It's a shame to see you go, you were from the old E:BFD forums, oh well, if it wasn't for nyar this forum wouldn't have existed.

It's a sad thing to see Nyar leave, though I am sure Number6 can manage the tech boards in his absence. You'll be missed Nyar.

number 6 is leaving also. So many good people leaving...I may be leaving temporarily for the summer, but I hope that is it.

They'll never get rid of me, Gob will have to send his furry lil Yeti babies after me to break my computer before I stop...

Doc and Number6 I hate to see you leaving, your presence here will be missed. May the future find you well,

Good Luck & Prayers too you both ;)

Vilgent I'm sure we'll see you next week or month ;D if not... the same to you ;)