Site Updates

Gobalopper

I thought we were supposed to be sent back to our post in the thread after we post? ???

If you'd use the preview button more often, then there's no need to be send back to your post in the thread. I like the way it is now. Once posten I can click the next thread if I wanted to, instead of first going back to the forum, then clicking the next thread.

I think there is also an option in the Additional Options drop down while you are writing your post that will override that setting. So if you are always going back then that is probably checked.

For those of you that were having problems with the pin not being set where you clicked could you try again? I made some changes to the javascript and I think it is working properly again. Again you may need to do a ctrl-refresh to get the new version.

Would it be possible to divide 'Britain' into England, Wales and Scotland? Or have a choice of being British or otherwise? EWS and I were talking earlier, we'd just rather be thought of as Scottish than British.

Are you sure he didn't just hit move without selecting a board? Since Emperor is the first board that would seem to make more sense to me.

And that isn't likely Dust scout because the list of countries is taken from an ISO list of countries and their country codes. I don't think Scotland and such are actually countries are they?

Actually they fall under 1 "country". But it is like you put some nations together, and make a new one of it. If you ask a Welsh if he is from England, you got him angry :)

They are quite sensitive for such things there.

Though the British have one thing in common, they are weird :P

Are you sure he didn't just hit move without selecting a board? Since Emperor is the first board that would seem to make more sense to me.

True, but I only say that as djcid did the same thing earlier. (send to the wrong board, which was emp strategy which would be next in line at time after emperor?)

I notice that some members as a position under members list have member as a position.

Is this just the Ichwan Bedwine?

When ordered by position:

Members from page 40[1/2 way]-43 do not have the members position.

What's up with that? (even some of the older members don't have it while new members do.)

Well for DjCiD being a moderator in the Emperor board the first board he would have listed is the Emperor Strategy board.

Ichwan Bedwine was the old list of people who could view the Dungeon and doesn't exist anymore. A member is just someone who has over a certain number of posts. I don't know the exact number off the top of my head.