Site Updates

Gobalopper

Well yes, I noticed it too. But I don't have trouble with it, because I only had a few messages in them.

As for the other things, they all will be fixed very soon I guess.

Khan, it is weird that you never have seen the "Dune Editing News" board before, it really was there, together with the "FED2k News" board. But don't worry anyway, it is a board you are allowed to see.

Yes, bring back the bolded text to the title of a thread you have replied to. (or whenever you get the time)

It would be nice if you could somehow tell if the child boards had any new posts from the main forum page, but it's good enough it shows it in the parent page. (or is it bolded on main forum page? i just noticed)

In the main forum page:

Gob's Dungeon

Are you "In the Dungeon?" �

shows up, not sure what the box is for, maybe the copyright thing? see pic #1

Does the additional options stay unopen when posting? or once you open it it will stay open when you make any posts until it is closed (by the user)

Are we always gonna be allowed to post 2 files?

For the second file I am posting, is the text of the links

FED2k Discussion  |  General Discussion  |  General  |  Topic: Site Updates

supposed to be that small? (or is it a layout thing for now?)

In the "more stats" (Statistics Center) page

the first icon, with the blue and the    i    in the middle doesn't seem right. (too many white spots in it?)

Also I can now see the Forum / Site / Etc  board which I was unable to view since I became a member of the landsraad. (which always confused me as to why I couldn't view it anymore)[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

WTF??

On the main fed 2k page dune2k.com

there are 47 users online?? I take it it is not updating it??

Turns out the additional options doesnt stay on.

EDIT - I also just got a couple of errors, like parse etc. (with the white background and some coding.)

Also when you move the mouse over a user name it says teh usernames Number and not what they registered with. Will it be turned back to the original username?? I would not be able to tell who a person is if they changed their name if it goes by number, unless I go to their profile. (which is a lot slower to do)[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

The following is at the bottom of www.dune2k.com/forum ,the index page

Total Topics: 11749      Total Posts: 209108

Latest Post: "Re:What do you look ..." (Today at 16:56:22)

View the 10 most recent posts on the forum.

[More Stats]  Total Members: 1318

Latest Member: mt03

Your Personal Messages: 0 New: 0 ???

Why have one when you have one at the top of every forum page you visit?

"Try clearing your cookies"

The way the topics are sorted in the closed forums (closed hosted sites) isn't correct. It's a mix of all kind of dates.

When you hold your mouse on a member's name, you no longer see their account name, but now you see their member ID.