Site Updates

Gobalopper

it's as the name suggest. . Google. It has something to do with the adds on each page. .. .

[ should we start referig to this in the FAQ. . . think 2 pages of this topic are for this question. ... :P ]

btw. . I am not shure what Attomic's point is. Although this is the second edit to this post and with the fist it didn't show up as edited by .... I have another one in tech-issues with the same effect. hey changes to my post however do show up. . just not the edited by gryphon part.

3th edit : ;) after the second time I have edited this post the text edited by shows up.

at the bottom of the fed2k discussion page the boxes with stats and who's online first of all are squished...and second of all a couple boxes are missing ??? All i see if the forum stats and who's online...and the font is much smaller and everything looks squished...

ok at least it's not all squished now...but the font is still smaller than it was... :O

Edit: oh ok...i see...you combined the boxes into one box...gocha...ok...then no worries! ;D

Edit#2: um now it's squished again... ???

Got to make your website compatible with everyone Gob. ;)

Looks like January is month of the new members. Most since Last March. And it kicked the shit out of most other months up till May.

All we need now is a new game/mini to make everyone happy.

Emperor ladder looks like its going good too with the points on main page.

well it seems that when a topic line is too long the right column expands to make room and squishes the left column...it seems that it can't go onto the next line...view my post a few back...the image i posted shows you what i mean...

screen.gif