Site Updates

Gobalopper

lol. i just realized something when i went to add nav to my ignore list.

Ignorelist:

Add one Username on each line. Or enter * to ignore all messages.

i can understand the add one username part but did you make the '* to ignore all messages' for nav specifically? lol. i never realized it b4. b/c i can't really think of anyone who'd want to ignore everyone besides nav. ::)

Most browsers come with a back button, but hey, 8)

Well since there hasn't been the mod for a spell check yet (cough, cough) and some of us aren't the best spellers ( <---- Me ) then after about 10 or so previews I can finally hit send and don't wanna go all the way back... and after sending multiple IMs clicking back could take awhile ;D

Ok I will be adding that when I do the upgrade to the next version. I am also working on improvements to the IM system that will show up then as well. There is also the option of having it so you go back to the thread you just posted to. Currently its a global option though so I don't know if I will just leave it as it is here or maybe make it an option...

You can check out the test board but it may not always work and is pretty empty at the moment.

http://www.dune2k.com/yabbse/

Accounts have not been moved so you will have to signup again if you want to try it out.

and i'm a moderator so you all have to abide by my rules now. i'm on top of world. ;D lol, well dj, what do you say to that? Mr. Landsraad. :-P

j/k well even if it's for a little while i'm still a mod. thanks gob. you're the coolest person i know. ::) i'm a mod for a day or however that goes. i think you get the idea. come on by and check it out. ;D