Fed2k Landsraad Tournament result thread

Nyarlathotep

EDITED --- The text in italics and bolded have been added/modified.

Edit history : 1/31/03 added XCH and a TBD player to the winners list for

round 1. Crossed out irrelevent data.

2/1/03 Added DJCid to winners list for round 1.

end Edit history

Great job on all who have entered and at least have wanted to play. I believe the second round will be more fun.

Here are the results from the first round (Winners listed):

Fed2K Name - WOL Name - Played/Not Played

i0nflex - ionflex - Not Played

Maxpovver - maxpovver - Not Played

ijw - ijw - Not Played

King_Dreadlord - Dread680 - Not Played

Doomp0w3r - Doomp0w3r - Not Played

Dunenewt - Dunenewt1 - Not Played

EDITED --- The text in italics and bolded have been added/modified.

Edit history : 1/31/03 added Match 8 with XCH and a TBD player.

2/01/03 added DJCid to match 8.

end Edit history

Here is the schedule for round 2 (I have copy and pasted liberally from Nyar's original post to reiterate some key points):

Do not forget the rules, I don't want to see any flame in this thread !! Be warned and read what the rules say about flaming your opponent !

Here's a list of matches, together with the times (it'll be also posted on a tourney page (thanks Gob)). Remember, if the times represented arent suitable for you, you may agree another time amongst yourselfs, but as soon as possible, preferably in the next few days !:

Board name - nick name - times

Match 1:

Elite47 - Mstaki11a - 2nd of Feb. - 4:00am GMT

ionflex - ionflex - 2nd of Feb. - 6:00am GMT

Match 2:

Novaspy - Novaspy - 2nd of Feb. - 1:00am GMT

Fremen_Mentat - dukewest - 2nd of Feb. - 4:00am GMT

Match 3:

Vilgent - Vilgent - 2nd of Feb. - 9:00pm GMT

Vicious - rogue1896 - 2nd of Feb. - 11:00pm GMT

Match 4:

ace1gold - ace1gold - 2nd of Feb. - 8:00pm GMT

Dunenewt - Dunenewt1 - 2nd of Feb. - 10:00pm GMT

Match 5:

ijw - ijw - 2nd of Feb. - 6:00pm GMT

Maxpovver - maxpovver - 2nd of Feb. - 8:00pm GMT

Match 6:

brennq - brennq - 2nd of Feb. - 4:00pm GMT

Doomp0w3r - Doomp0w3r - 2nd of Feb. - 6:00pm GMT

Match 7:

King_Dreadlord - Dread680 - 2nd of Feb. - 6:00pm GMT

Harkdawg - Harkdawg - 2nd of Feb. - 11:00pm GMT

Match 8:

XCH - xchtom - 2nd of Feb. - 10:00pm GMT

TBD - TBD - 2nd of Feb. - 12:00am GMT

DJCid *FEW* - djcid - 2nd of Feb. - 12:00am GMT

Also, remember that the settings are set in the rules. A map can be decided upon the players themselfs. If no map can be decided, Fisher's plain will be it !

Good luck to you all !

Vilgent - Vilgent - 2nd of Feb. - 9:00pm GMT

Vicious - rogue1896 - 2nd of Feb. - 11:00pm GMT

OH BLOODY HELL! lol, and i'm not even british! fudge! dangit i don't wanna play vilgent...i'm gonna get my newbie ass kicked. well dj, looks like you don't get a free copy :P

djCid and me couldn't play the game until now, first we had to change because of the superbowl, then in two ocassions I couldn't get home at the scheduled time to play and the last two nights dj had some activities. I think the fair way to proceed is to use the coin, hehehe, or any way to assure a random choose.

Can you guys play tonight or tomorrow night? I would really like it if you actually played if possible or one of you forfeiting because they can't make it. If you guys can't decide on a time I can assign a time for you ;). I am going to update the schedule tonight and I will put a TBD in for the one who will move forward to round 2. The other player who is moving forward is XCH. JVTech IM'd me saying he wanted to play but he had to drop out so XCH moves to round 2.

Erhm caid has showed up and told me his provider crashed or something. Well if so then there was nothing he could do to be on time for the match. I'm willing to reschedule and play the match.

You can still play if you want. I understand things happen (like losing internet access for a couple of days). If you and caid still want to play that first round match I can set 2 times for tomorrow. If Caid can't make it though your status stays the same.