Fed2k Landsraad Tournament result thread

Nyarlathotep

Fremen_mentat and I were scheduled to play at GMT 11:00 am because I wasn't able to make it at the first scheduled time. However its 11:12 am and I'm still waiting in the lobby. Chances is are there was a misunderstanding and were going to have to play later because im only going to be waiting another 10 min. Sorry for the delay.

Fremen_mentat and I were scheduled to play at GMT 11:00 am because I wasn't able to make it at the first scheduled time. However its 11:12 am and I'm still waiting in the lobby. Chances is are there was a misunderstanding and were going to have to play later because im only going to be waiting another 10 min. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for posting. I'll give you guys time till Thursday midnight GMT to play. Hopefully you'll have enough time to play before then. Let me know if it works out via IM.

No, but I can't modify it for some reason. ???

There's a time limit to the extend of changing messages.

Anyways, this is a bit of an weird situation. I already stated that your oponent would go through, due to you not responding. Then your message of you pulling out due to work. Now you say you can play. I therefore will stick to what I stated earlier that your oponent goes through. However, if he still wishes to play you, before Saturday, you can go ahead, but only if he wants to. Sorry to be so harsh.

well 1 minute hes busy with work next minute hes not i waited online for like 3 hours and u never once bothered replying to my email, whats the chances of us both being online before saturday plus im out all day saturday on a massive pup crawl and i doubt ill be on for more than about 10 minutes tomorow....

if im online tonight and i see you online ill offer u a match but if i dont see u and i dont have time to play i cant play u before saturday, if ur online tonight after 10:30 ill try and play u but if you dont catch me tonight chances of me being online in next 2 days r slim

ill only be able to play tonight from about 10:30 onwards so be online if u wanna play