Fed2k Landsraad Tournament result thread

Nyarlathotep

omg, dont stall it any longer. If they cant play b4 noon on thursday someone fails. FFS i have played 3 games ( every game 5 minute ) during 4 weeks this tourny has lasted ..... grrrrr

4 FRIGGIN WEEKS TO PLAY 15 MINUTES OF EMPEROR.

it will be difficult to have an arranged match with me and brennq because i never know when i will be home because of school. Me and Brennq *WILL* see eachother on WOL soon, and thats when we'll play our match. he hasnt responded to my IM yet anyhow after 2-3 days...

I tried ti IM u but it errored coz ur imbox was full, sunday and monday i was online a lot, but didnt c u. The days after i had to work and was away from home. I have now time to play till friday evening. Coz then i will be away for 2 days. i hope we will meet!

And what nick will u use??????? Take elite47 so i can c ur on!!!!!

it will be difficult to have an arranged match with me and brennq because i never know when i will be home because of school. Me and Brennq *WILL* see eachother on WOL soon, and thats when we'll play our match. he hasnt responded to my IM yet anyhow after 2-3 days...

I tried ti IM u but it errored coz ur imbox was full, sunday and monday i was online a lot, but didnt c u. The days after i had to work and was away from home. I have now time to play till friday evening. Coz then i will be away for 2 days. i hope we will meet!

brennq - Mstaki11a, those are the nicks you said you would play with.

brennq - Mstaki11a, those are the nicks you said you would play with.

OK

i sympathize with Dawg. Generals is out now. The draw of getting generals for Dawg was to get it right when it came out instead of having to wait and see if he "wins" it while other people are playing it.

You think Westwood is gonna just send it right out? You must also think reasoning with Nav is possible ^-^ I think I'm still waiting on my copy of Renegade from the Millionth Hit Contest :P Na j/k but dont expect it right after the tourny is over... If WW holds true to their constant way of dealing with things he may have Generals by the release of the sequal to EmpBFD ;)(again j/k ;D)

omg its friday almost 2 weeks since everybody in the last round was supposed play it, and it still hasnt completed. And Nyar why the hell do u set the Dates when nobody obeys them, "oh ill just play next week" ffs.

If ppl are too friggin lazy to play 5 minutes of emperor in 2 weeks .... grrrrr

Nyar: "Noon THursday, IM SOOOO STRICK ABOUT IT"

Nyar: "Oh ok but plz try to play this weekend, cos im sooooo STRICKT about it"

omg its friday almost 2 weeks since everybody in the last round was supposed play it, and it still hasnt completed. And Nyar why the hell do u set the Dates when nobody obeys them, "oh ill just play next week" ffs.

If ppl are too friggin lazy to play 5 minutes of emperor in 2 weeks .... grrrrr

Nyar: "Noon THursday, IM SOOOO STRICK ABOUT IT"

Nyar: "Oh ok but plz try to play this weekend, cos im sooooo STRICKT about it"

Hark, I understand your frustration. But please consider the fact that the other two games in this round have to be played between people living far apart, hence why it may be difficult to meet up. I am glad you can play your games that quick and I do appreciate it. I set the time of Thursday to get a reply, which I got. Maybe I should have been more clear about why I set it.

As far as the weekend goes, it isn't that time yet.

As a side note, instead of bashing me for the way things are going, one could show at least a little appreciation that this has been organized. We were able to arrange a prize, which in my opinion is a good one. I had to make some hard dicisions in this tourney (which you all have no clue about, cause they went via IM). In a case like this tourney, I can't make everyone happy, somethings may not go the way some of you would like to see. It's a fact and I appologize for any inconvinience this may have caused players.

You can play your game against ace1gold. If there's no result (meaning a winner) from the other matches by Saturday midnight GMT, your match against ace1gold has been the final.

lol newt i love the way ur shit stirring, me and dawg will get the game played no need for u to stick ur ass in when ur blatently an unorganised pratt, im still waiting for that email?

sorry dawg i paged u as soon as i got the im and set for 15 and u went offline we will mayeb play tomorow