Fed2k Landsraad Tournament result thread

Nyarlathotep

zzzzzz how long this gonna take to get the tourny done???

"ok i give u ONE moer chance" " ok THIS really is the last chance " "now IS ure last chance" ffs, les get on with and stop stalling, all round 2 games where schedulde to saturday - sunday last week, and were still waiting for them....... a bit s*** dont u think?

hmmmm i agree with hark and not coz Ace1 is my m8 ;)

look at the facts dunenewt knows he is in comp..

ace sent him email with no response

ace posted on here with no response

ace was waiting on line at time specified (3hrs) and he not show

if i was in dunenewts position i would expect to be dropped....

Next round:

Match 1:

Novaspy - Novaspy - Sunday 9th of Feb - Midnight GMT

Vilgent - Vilgent - Monday 10th of Feb - 02.00am

Match 2:

ace1gold - ace1gold - Sunday 9th of Feb - 2:00pm GMT

ijw - ijw - Sunday 9th of Feb - 5:00pm GMT

Match 3:

brennq - brennq - Sunday 9th of Feb - 9:00pm GMT

Elite47 - Mstaki11a/ionflex - ionflex (Elite goes through if Ion doesn't show up before midnight GMT today, which means 1 hour from now) - Sunday 9th of Feb - 5:00pm GMT

Match 4:

Harkdawg - Harkdawg - Sunday 9th of Feb - 4:00pm GMT

XCH - xchtom - Sunday 9th of Feb - 7:00pm GMT

Match 3:

brennq - brennq - Sunday 9th of Feb - 9:00pm GMT

Elite47 - Mstaki11a/ionflex - ionflex (Elite goes through if Ion doesn't show up before midnight GMT today, which means 1 hour from now) - Sunday 9th of Feb - 5:00pm GMT

AWWW this is going to be very hard :O

C you on the battlefield elite 8)

I quit the tournament, I am not able to play Generals anyways.

I found a Pent 4 1.8 GHZ chip for 35 dollars, wanted to buy it with my own money and my dad wont allow me to put anything new in because he fears its gonna do something to comp and I told him I'd pay if anything happened to MY comp..He still says No, my dads a fucking block head. I quit the Touranment.

lol vilgent, if ur soo pissed off just go put the new processor in behind his back if hes a comp newb then he wont know. dont quit the tournament if people keep quitting it aint a v good effort to put into a tourny organised nicely, jst play on anyway

Your right....But I cant sneak it in, I dont know about you but I dont have a credit card...Nor do I know how to install a mother board..

But anyways you are right, I'm in

Look at the bright side, if you win you have a good reason to have your pc upgraded ;D

hmmm ijw v ace1gold kinda sux i gotta play my bud but thats life i guess..... :-

u should play on vig if u win the game is yours, your dad got to let you upgrade ur comp sometime if its in 6 months so be it..... u can play it then (for free)

(btw i'm sure peps could link to sites on how to upgrade mother boards for you its not that hard)

- hehehe brenn v elite whos selling tickets to watch that? ;) -

good for peps to link to that old thread but 65% of that list is BS hence i opend up a new one

i been on-line for 7 years in 4 differant games and never even seen most of them not ounce

saying,... loyb imho ++ harvs is not exactley l33t style now is it lads?