Fed2k Landsraad Tournament result thread

Nyarlathotep

hey nyar!! my enemy doesn't want to play because he sais

that the sets aren't 6k pre-build-superwaepons on fisherplain!!

What i need to do now than? :-

The settings are determined by the rules. The map can be decided upon by both players. However, if you can't agree on a map, Fisher's plain will be it.

Uhmm I'm unable to contact my opponent for the game, hes also not on emp and i cant recall seeing him there before either :- He has not responded to an IM I sent to him either..

Caid Ivik is a commoner here. Have you also tried contacting him via e-mail ? I've sent out e-mails for all matches. I'd figure you'd all be able to contact eachother via e-mail or IM. Anyways, if he hasn't responded by Monday 6pm GMT, you'll go through.

Caid Ivik, I need to draw a line somewhere. I hope you make it before this time.

well jager i just remembered i actually have to go to a super bowl party at my friends house. i'm not gonna be home for our game. so either you can wait until like tomorrow or you can just take the win if you really want to. i don't mind. i wouldn't be able to run generals anyway. i'm just doin it for the fun.

you gotta be f*cking kidding me dreadlord. i want to play, bad. but i just figured it'd be unfair to make him wait b/c i'm going to a party. so i gave him the option. if he wants to play later then i'll be MORE than happy to.

nope you didn't say that!! i have screenshot of everything you said!!

SO DON'T LIE HERE!!!!

You're talking to the wrong person I think. That is Rogue1896, not Die4Honr. The screenshot that you have is of Die4Honor saying he doesn't want to play. You have no screenshot of Vicious saying that.

Die4honr i thought u were dropping out because your mom was having surgery ::) Thats what you told me in that IM u sent me(that i still have)..

Edit: And why wont u play him? Hes a dickhead(lol)? thats a sad excuse...

Hey I can wait if you want. Lets do it tommorrow. How about 6pm (CST) on Monday January 27, 2003. That's as long as I can wait though. Let me know if you are cool with this.

P.S. IF we do play and you happen to win. Since you can't run Generals I will be glad to take it off your hands. hehe

well jager i just remembered i actually have to go to a super bowl party at my friends house. i'm not gonna be home for our game. so either you can wait until like tomorrow or you can just take the win if you really want to. i don't mind. i wouldn't be able to run generals anyway. i'm just doin it for the fun.

Uhh I drop out cos my dad is going to my uncle who has to go to my grandmother who has this friend that needs help with helping a friend that needs help with his dishwasher machine.. ;D

oh and btw gob how the fuck shud I know he dont use his comp on sunday (lol wtf is that crap not using comp on sunday anyway).

And if so, he could had posted that here, IM me or email me.

bah.

---------------------------------

Match 9: w22shadow vs ace1gold

---------------------------------

Yes, that's true, ace1gold won the game! Well done ace, you're a better player than me! :) I wish you good luck for the rest of the tournament...

And for all you guys, I built a small page with screenshots from the game, so that you can see how it was. I hope you enjoy it. Check http://www.dcc.fc.up.pt/~pribeiro/ebfd/.

I would really like to see others game described like this one. It would be more fun to everyone. Hope you liked the idea.

And long live Emperor: Battle for Dune ! ;D

I checked out your link WhiteShadow and I think that it was really good of you to capture some of the game highlights. I am not very good either, but I enjoy playing as well. Maybe you and I can play some time for fun. Thanks for playing and being a good sport.