What is the best house to play as and why?

Muad dib

lol, u hoping u get answer how to win every game bu choosing godlike houses ? lol

Again, there aint such thing as best house acctually, its all relative. I think it comes down to the player. Players favour one house over other, and say " oh i got this i kill ure that" and other guy says " oh no i got this and i kill ure that" lol.

If u know ure way around houses, and handle em good, u can easily beat ppl who got no clue. As u get matched with somone more equal with ure skill it gets harder and harder.

Someone plays Ordos and wins a lot, then comes someone and beats him with harks, its relative. Would u say now Harkonnen are best? Hell no, lol

Itś the player and how good is he.

Every person has hes favourites and will stick to them.

As I said in you Best Subhouse thread,there is no best house or sub-house.

I prefer Atreides or Ordos,the Harkonnen are just too slow for my likings,although they have some nice turrets.

I like Atreides because they are good at turtling,and their infantry veterancy.They also have some nice turrets,and their Air Drones are death to air units.

Ordos.....hmmm...Awesome Rushers!

• 2 weeks later...

It really jus depends how the person is like. If he/she likes fast units that are effective then they should choose ordos. If they like tough units that have big armor then theyshould use hark. If a person likes powerful well balanced house then atredies is the way to go. I prefer ordos because they are quick and can cause a lot of damage.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Guys! ;D! But they are few things may u recommend each house!like Ordos in Desert maps with many spice places!!

I thing to play all house that make win easy, because u will learn many things about all unit's in emperor!

The best house is Hark. The best Hark player will always beat the best player of either other House. Hark has the strongest and most powerful units (for the most part). Starting Hark units can beat starting Ordos units. In the late game, Ordos is dead by gunships vs. Hark but chances are a good Hark will beat a good Ordos faster than that anyhow.

Atreides has no good chance against the other 2 Houses in the early game . The best Hark player will also know the unstoppable strat to beat any Atreides, no matter what - in mid-late game, too.

Atreides will beat neither house in the early game, so Atreides is therefore the worst house. That's the easiest part to the equation. Atreides needs a lot of time to Win. Muddle him up before he has that time, and Atreides loses. The only remaining question is which is better between Hark and Ordos, both of which are strong at all stages of the game.

Ordos will likewise beat Atreides in the early game - but not Hark - if the Hark player knows what he's doing. Certainly not in the late game vs. Gunships tho, unless the Ordos is reallllly slick, but for the sake of simplicity we can put it in terms that; it is a lot easier for Hark to beat the other 2 houses than it is for the other Houses to beat Hark. Then again, Ordos does have a very under-used strat which is definitely one of the most very powerful in the game, and if that strat was taken into consideration then indeed the toss-up between if Hark is better than Ordos would be almost impossible to distinguish.

But, based on how most people play Emperor, Hark is the best House.

Lol, if you really do want my opinion.

Ordos rules, mortar infantry combined with dustscouts easily destroy an harkonen army, assault tanks? no problem, lasertanks will get them.

More harkonen junk? no problem, some kobra's combined with lasers will do the job perfectly.

Gunships? awh... i must've been too slow with destroying you, doesn't matter, you can't destroy ALL my kobra's with a few gunships.

It really does depend on which house you like, just because Atreides needs some time doesn't mean that they're weak and cannot win, just because harkonen units are stronger then the average emperor unit doesn't mean that harkonen will victor in every situation.

• 2 weeks later...