What is the best house to play as and why?

Muad dib

U mentioned ornis, i think u know their armor sux big time so wenn u have 40 minos and 30 elites + some ornis then i should have 40 inkis, 30 elites and some fremn snipers and some feds and some saws. I simply attack ur minos with inkies, wenn u aproch me with feds or elites i kill them with snipers and saws and about ornis well i think 30 elites would be able of killing lots and lots of ornis.

U mentioned the atr inf advantage with lvl, well until now i have got a lvl 3 inf 2x, in single player its easy to get lvl 3 inf but on multiplayer its dam hard so dont count on getting lvl 3 inf.

with ordos:

-20 cobras

-deviators

-lasers

-elites and fremn snipers

Firts i move a scout to ur minos, so they shoot right after that i move my cobras to ur minos and deploy them, i let them shoot ur elites, they will be protected with fremn snipers then wen the battle is going on i just aim my devs on ur minos and if u mocro good enough some of them will be able of getting some of ur minos, wenn the get some of ur minos i move in lasers and kill ur minso since they all shoot to the minos i deved etc etc.

With this i wanna prove that NOTING is unstopable, it all depends on the player, no house is superiur to an other.

Ps: if ur ordos or hark u simply must not let an atr grow that strong, just keep attacking him continu and if u kill atr money they are dead since minos and drones are expensive.

yes i know nothing is unstoppable.... but atreides is the house that people are scared of.  Listen to some of the things you say.... in lots of your sentences... you say  "dont let atr get that strong"  or "dont let atr get that big".....

you never hear people say  "dont let hark get that big"  or " dont let ordos get that big"

it seems people are only worried about atreides getting big... why?? ....  cause... cause people are scared of minos.

honestly warksum... i think it has been a long time since you have seen a real mino hoarde.  I think you have forgotten how powerful one is.    Lets go online sometime... and let me build 40 minos.... then  lets see if you can stop them from marching to your base.... i will bet you money that you wont.

When minos get in groups that big.. they are almost unstoppable.

with so many minos firing at once.. no amount of micro will save you.... your deviators will die, your elites will get hit.. your feds will get hit... mass lasers will get bunched up on each other from the mino splash damage.... kobras will be outranged  by the minos... and inkvines just wont do enuf damage to teh minos before they get to your base.

Next time we are on the game server lets test it out for fun.... i tihnk you will be surprised.

Hey Warskum, do you remember the game we played against those other 3 players last week ? when they thought they had us,that was fun beating them with just feyds and sards.heh heh

I must say I have seen other players give up at that stage,but it seems Warskum and I are a bit stubborn.lol :)

If I play other houses I will never become an ATR elite,I've been playing for roughly 4 months because of various things like wol down twice and computer problems,I don't think I'm that bad really,and maybe others will agree with me that have played with or against me.

that kind of spirit is admirable.... good to see that in upcoming players

If I play other houses I will never become an ATR elite,I've been playing for roughly 4 months because of various things like wol down twice and computer problems,I don't think I'm that bad really,and maybe others will agree with me that have played with or against me.

hmmm  , if u want to be the best u can with 1 house, u have to play all houses. U learn all things, so u can better react and expect what the other is doing or going to do.