Fiction Comments Go Here

Gobalopper

Yep, but it is soooo good ;)

And it would be kinda hard for anyone to God mod since most things are set out. (like they couldn't pull an army of 10000000 people out of nowhere :P)

Give me 3 months and more of it will be worked on (although I doubt large castles as those would take entire days to complete each one). But maybe more of the content stuff.

No comment on Mod's job as I have not participated for a long time. :)

No comment eh!  Shame really, but from your view.  If someone asked for clarification on a decision would you give it?

It would all depend on the situation.

And no I am not going to answer to the situation you would present.

Decision is Ghosthunter's. If Ghosthunter has a reason not to say the reason, then that reason is a good reason. omg I cant make that into a good sentence. :(

Glad to hear it.

Edit: Well, I tried. MSN conversations have all sorts of uses, one of which is to have ideas squished. Very well. I'll let this one go. I am after all not the moderator. But like I said online, let's hope this is the last bad decision.

why is it like this. it must be crazy to go through this board trying to find comments to your story

People are scum, I'm afraid.  :) I don't know about the others but I tend not to review because I'm a lazy bugger. Sorry.

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your tricks of war" Emperor Napoleon

As it says in your sig. I see I have been blackmailing people too much. They're learning...