Your Favorite Emperor Food

Taqwa11

I saw a similar post on the Generals board. It was very amusing and got a lot of replies. So, what is YOUR favorite food while playing Emperor. Mine has to be something that isn't messy and doesn't take two hands. I think my favorites would be Cheetos and a glass of fruit juice, or perhaps chocolate chip cookies and milk. ::)

Uhhhhhhh i don't know ::) i eat a lot of stuff while im playing cuz i gotta get my meals hand served cuz i cant stop playen lol .... but my favorite hmmmmmmmm big glass of mountain dew (especially code red) and some cheese itz ...

Nice to have you back, Darkavuu7. I also like to eat Altoids, those "curiously strong" mints made in Great Britain. My wife always buys them for me, and I keep them by the computer. Now, when I eat them, it's like Pavlov's dogs--I get the urge to play Emperor!

One time after a huge workout I ate an entire plate of home-cooked leftover pork ribs and a small loaf of bread while I played skirmish. It was cool but my left hand was had sauce all over it from the ribs so I could barely type.

I usually have bread or toast with some kind of tangy fruit juice to give the game that little extra bit of zing.