Comments on Kwisatz Haderach

nemafakei

ok it was just corrino tracks that werent playing.... but problem was when increasing the frequency the name changed and put a space in name... thus  making the commonmusic.txt wrong (ie txt has HouseCorrion and they were named House Corrino)

after uninstalling/reinstalling EBFD the mod and upgrade and banging my head aginst the wall and other various inanimate objects causeing double vision i noticed the space in the file name.

So.... increacing frequency works.  heres the thing can everyone out there that has the mod music increase the frequecy or would it be easier if I get Gob to post the new ones instead  (if he has the room and time) and taake down the old...  what do you guys think?

Ghosty, my email has been down for nearly a week now and I don't know how to contact you. I hope you come here often, because I'll have to IM you until whatever is wrong with my ISP gets fixed.

vidiware, that's a well-known bug and we'll fix it in the next version of KH. Also, I know the Corrino palace weapon is way underpowered, so we'll give it a boost.

first off, WOAH! secondly. those air units are INSANE, tone down their firepower! I can take a base with just 2 of those thopters.I think retexturing the buildings was a great Idea, but I think you should tone down the colors, take a look at the sardukar barracks and try to immitate. those colors are very bright. Overall avery fun mod. I hope when the model converter comes, you'll want to create new buildings. Have you ever considered making a campaign? you could always make one to be played in single player skirmish mode. Once again nice mod.