Comments on Kwisatz Haderach

nemafakei

Bugs and others and my mistakes.

1. Sorry, you can choose the smugglers, my mistake.

2. The Corrino can choose only one subhouse.

3. The cyborg mine only explodes when vehicles go over it.

4. List of the units/buildings I can't build:

-Lion Tank

-Sky frigate

-Corrino Air mine

-Bashar

-Slasher

-Laser Thopter

-Sabotage Thopter

-Thief Harvester

-RDT

-Plasma Cannon

Nema, what settings do you play?

Ligic. what do you mean the Corrinos can select only one subhouse??? I always choose two and never had a problem with it.

The cyborg mine is indeed a mine so it should only explode when run over by a  vehicle.

Sky Frigate, Slasher and Thief Harvester do not exist in the mod.

The following aren't true problems:

Laser thopter was changed and became the Ordos Jet Fighter. The EITS is the sabotage thopter, i didn't rename it though. It has increased speed, armor, and an upgraded version of the saboteur. The Bashar is the Sardaukar General.

AND FINALLY, TO BUILD THE OTHER UNITS TRY USING THE LEFT/RIGHT BUTTONS AT THE SIDEBAR!!!

If your game is crashing on loading, post what House you are using along with your Subhouses and your game settings. Also what the AI players were. It should help Ghosty find the errors faster if he knows what Houses are causing the crashes.

I tried the following:

Crates, nonliving world, no subhouses, Corrino (me) vs Hk, no free buildings or units.

Crates, nonliving world, no subhouses, Corrino (me) vs Hk, no free buildings or units.

As well as all sorts of other (no free buildings) combinations.

I finally got it working, It's great Ghosty and Edric. Well done.

To fix some problems.

Don't fight against Corrino.

Choose 'Prebuilt Base=No'

Choose to have no starting units.

This is what the Problem was for me, I hope it helps someone.

When will the next version be out?

Yeah, the starting units, kept getting me.

And would it be possible to include some unit documentation on the next update?  As I didn't keep up with the news on this mod, so know bugger all about it.

What happened to these units?

Sky Frigate

Hasimir Fenring and other Hero's

Slasher

Oh, and as for Ordos45's starport problem. This happens in the normal game as well sometimes, It did once or twice for me. I just suggest keeping units off the starport, and a clear space around it.

I have fixed many of the problems found but still there are some annoying bugs... Anyway

The Sky Frigate wasn't included becos there is a problem with it...It won't lift the other units in the air (that's what it's supposed to do). It will land on them like an advanced carryall but it won't pick them up. This would happen even if instead of creating a new unit I would replace the atr adv carryall's xaf with the frigate's xaf.

Hasimir and Feyd can be enabled in the Rules file by giving them a primbary building. However their build-one limit isn't working and I disabled them until I can fix it.

Slasher wasn't created at all (bad bad lazy ghosty square!!!) ;D

Keep posting problems you find so that we can fix more possible bugs. Thank you for your support everyone!

Ok, got another bug to report, which I picked up the first time I played it but kept forgetting about.

If I'm building a building and a smuggler mobile cannon, the mobile cannon will be made as normal but it won't leace the factory (it just won't produce it, it says ready on the build menu)

I'm speculating that it has something to do with the building buildings at the same time, but it might be something else.

If I'm building a building and a smuggler mobile cannon, the mobile cannon will be made as normal but it won't leace the factory (it just won't produce it, it says ready on the build menu)

Same Thing Happened to me, so what build group should it be?

The mod is cool 8), but I've some new bugs:

Just something in the readme, to uninstall the mod you must (re)move the strings folder + 3ddata folder + the model folder, and not just the model folder. Renaming them to, example string2 works also.

And the Corrino AA Platform can only fire in air, so says the manual. But it fires also on ground but it does no damage then, when it fires on air it does (lucky enough ;D)