Comments on Kwisatz Haderach

nemafakei

This is definitey good news, Adrian. But could you post it in a new thread, to avoid confusion.

True, the gryphon is the harkonnen insignia in the books. But the ram wasn't. And the gryphon is seen to be regal, perhaps imperial, so it's not too bad. You can hardly nitpick details in a mod when the game was as inaccurate as it was.

humm...

I did, have prebuild and extra units, is none of these allowd, i newer lets the comp play corrino, caus i dont want errors.

I can try i later. Hope it works!

Its a good idea to include, things like this in Readme.

Good Mod, but bugs like this must be fixed up, in a expantion pack.

You guys, is it possible to make RA2/TS units in Emperor, it would be fun if someone makes a RA mod for emperor!

Is the 'not decoded stuff' decoded or is this a problem

I did have a flip out problem, look ssome posts up....

But i got help to fix it.... Thanx ghosty_square, and Timenn!!!

I have vers 1.9.

If its not to difficult for you try to resinstall the game, and apply the patches, and adding Kwisatz Had... without adding any other mods!

hi this is my post from welcome to the ppl coming from WW forums but sounds like it belongs here...

well hello, i too have moved from the westwood forums.  Gob did a great job there and i'm sure he is doing the same here ;D my online nick is the same djcid and i also did the music for the  Kwisatz Haderach mod.  I know it sounds a lil funny in game... not sure why but the game slows it down (it should actually be almost twice as fast)  you can grab it separately (w/o the mod) to here what its supposed to sound like...  just check my sig.  and if you already have the mod just find the musica zip the mp3 came in.  Im not sure if there is a way to edit the music.txt to tell the game to play the song faster (w/o effecting the other Houses' songs) or if I have to redo the song twice as fast to sound right...  I'd hate for that to be the only option seeing as most ppl already dl them and probably wouldn't not again, so I'm hoping something can be done with text...

on the same but different note i notice there were over 700  :O dl of the mod.... where are you ppl  ????  are you playing it online?  I think Im one of  maybe 5 that have played it online, and one of the games was a 3way ffa (am sure that's a record for the mod ;D).

I had a topic in WW forum aboot mappacks and the mod... kinda like a list of who all has them... but it died out... am not aware of one like that over here and will start if it might be of help in matching up ppl for games with mapacks and mod.  I get tired of playing knife fight and fishers plain every other game ;D

hope to see you on the battle field! 8)

Aaaaahhhhhh what have i done?  i tried increasing and decreasing and the result was no sound.  i replaced the originals and the result is no sound...  what did i do??  the commonmusic.txt is there and it looks to be ther correct one.  both the music.bag and the commonmusic.txt are in westwoodemperordatamusic

and i still cant figure out what happened.  music plays for the other houses....  any help? :-/