Episode II *Spoilers*

TMA_1

ANy further thoughts on this or should i just give up and go watch the movie again???

I have not seen the movie yet due to my  new graphics card pre-occupying me on the day when I was planning to go, so I'll see it on this Tuesday.

My lay theory, which is based purely on an uninformed and uneducated guess, is that Dooku realized that Palpatine was going to replace him with Ani and therefore kill Dooku or have Dooku killed;  maybe somewhow he realized that he just a pawn after he struck down Ani???

heh... ok ppl.. I looked for it on my SW: Behind the magic cd's and it says that Episode III will be two years after Episode II. So Anakin Skywalker and all the others will probably be played by the same actors/actresses.

I haven't seen the movie yet and the next 2 weeks I won't have time to see it either :(.

Just a question: Does Anakin turn to the dark side in this episode or in the next one?

Yes, yes he does.  And by the end of the movie the darth's explicitly say he's turning, so noone argue with me you hear??!! heh  ;D

yeah.. that's also where i got it from :-)... but i can't watch her die... it would be horrible.. and what about Jar Jar, I don't like him but he's not in Episode IV... though i don't think that he get's killed since that would be horrible for the little star wars kids.

I know.... sounds realy bad...

And anakin will be pushed into the lava by Obi wan.

Because of this he loses 3 quarter of his body but strangely survives and he gets his robotic body.

Seeing the jedi die would be horrible true. But Yoda and Obi Wan are my favorites (well obi wan in particular) and seeing Padme Amidala die would be heart breaking to me.... perhaps i would commit suicide :-), no just kidding... but I hope she'll be old and ugly when i see her die :-)