Episode II *Spoilers*

TMA_1

well, (i guess by far) not all jedi will be killed. As Darth Vader who you will probably not see until the end of episode III will hunt down most of the jedi and extinguish them. But since the timespan between Episode III and IV must be about 16 years (i think, gotta check on it later) most of them will be killed in that time span by the clones and stuff..... but i'm not entirely sure

ok so what is GL gonna do after episode III is released?  Where does he go from there? is it more SW or does he have something else up his sleve (re-releasing everything he has previously released and re-released and adding some director comments to it, with an additional 30 seconds to each movie{that has btw- NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE}, and some fun DVD-ROM thingys) ;D

he's already said that he will do episode VII -IX if he has time (before he kicks the bucket basically)

As for the jedi being killed i will be really really upset if Gl doesn't include it in episode III, he's already said twice in interviews that people shouldn't expect III having a happy ending, and that in III the jedi exterminations starts

Many answers.

Kill heaps of Jedis with a nuke, or even a sniper rifle from all sides.

Padme will die during another battle I think. She will get shot or something.

Anakin will probably go evil when Padme dies. Go on a killing spree, fall into some lava, blame it on Obi-Wan so he doesn't get supper?

he's already said that he will do episode VII -IX if he has time (before he kicks the bucket basically)

As for the jedi being killed i will be really really upset if Gl doesn't include it in episode III, he's already said twice in interviews that people shouldn't expect III having a happy ending, and that in III the jedi exterminations starts

Not recently.

I have the opinion that you can only complain about the  prequels if you actually saw the originals in the theatres in the movies during the early 80s. Besides I loved episode I and II was great. cant compare apples with oranges. they are prequels and are bound to be different.

I must admit that I found episode I to be disappointing because it wasn't like episode IV - VI but now I think it's pretty good because episode II and III make some sort of bridge between the 2 triologies. Still though Jar Jar fucks things a bit up i guess

And official encyclopedia is star wars behind the magic (everything you wanna know about episode IV - VI)

and star wars insiders guide (everything you wanna know about episode I)

Well, ya see.... the gungan race is not that bad... but they all seem clumsy because of Jar Jar... i think that's bad.. also in the final battle when he "accidently" gets a battle droid stuck on his foot he kills more battle droids with that than any other gungan did...

Well, ya see.... the gungan race is not that bad... but they all seem clumsy because of Jar Jar... i think that's bad.. also in the final battle when he "accidently" gets a battle droid stuck on his foot he kills more battle droids with that than any other gungan did...

Even if it wasn`t Jar Jar, Gungans were very funny stuff, with their leader that thought he is best and with their walk. But they had to be normal, cos they threw away Jar Jar becouse he did accidents. So fact.

And, Lord_Johnsonius, cool thingy :)