Episode II *Spoilers*

TMA_1

This doesn't make any sense.

How come Qui Gon is not in Episode II as a ghost, even though he was killed by a Sith Lord, but Obi is in Episode V as a ghost because of having been killed by a Sith Lord with the exact same rank as the Sith Lord who killed Qui Gon, and who was trained under the exact same, hence equally-evil Master, Emperor Palpatine.

It's gonna be interesting to see if they expand Sam Jackson's role any.  I noticed in episode II Sam makes it his "duty" to deal with the assissan.  That smacks of the books cause in the books they don't just have one or two central characters allways.  But in episode I Sam was just a figurehead, so i'll be looking forward to episode III for that reason too.  Dammit, i feel like someone just took me off coffee, where's episode III??!!!

No... a jedi doesn't NEED to come back... In the book I read it says that a Jedi strong in the force can wander around in the universe for a while. But in the end he will diminish or go to jedi heaven anyway... but he can be a ghost for some time. And since Luke needed a mentor Obi-wan stayed. (well I just assume that :-))

And back frome episode II..... it kicked ass... yes, yoda is incredible. No jedi could match him for sure... holy shit. He looks so old and weak when he is walking with his stick. But once he starts to fight he is incredible. So small and so fast..... he was like a whirlwind.

Obi-wan is my favorite character in star wars universe and yes. I also think that the obi wan in episode 1,2 looks alot like obi-wan in episode 4,5,6.

Mace Windu is also pretty cool but he doesn't match Yoda in any way.... Also... it was cool to see Jango Fett... he was quite a powerful sun of a b*tch.

again more hearsay but someone from episode I was related to the old Obi Wan. Dont remeber which interview it was or who the acter was maybe even Ewin who the hell knows time for so research i guess

Yay! Episode II was released worldwide at the same time! I've just seen it and I LOVED it! It was much better than Episode I - although I still think they should have killed Jar Jar. :)

If I'm not mistaken, the Yoda/Dooku fight was the FASTEST light saber combat in Star Wars history!

again more hearsay but someone from episode I was related to the old Obi Wan. Dont remeber which interview it was or who the acter was maybe even Ewin who the hell knows time for so research i guess

Ewan Megragor is the nephew of the guy who played Wedge  in the original trilogy.

**--__Spoilers ahead for Episode 2 possibly__--**

i read that and new if i read any further it was at my own risk of spoiling movie... so should the other readers.

make a seperate topice for those that havent seen it as not to get spoiled or read at own risk

Despite the fact that Episode II sucks because due to the atrocious dialogue written by the very sloppy and unskilled-writing of Lucas and his co-writer (heck, I could write better dialogue than what is present in Episode II  ::) ), the only interesting or worthwhile characters in it are Jango Fett, Count Dooku, and Emperor Palpatine (who, from what I hear, has a ludicrously small part) I will probably go see it on Tuesday.

One thing I don't get (and haven't been bothered to search for it on the web) is, who the heck is Darth Tyranus?  Where did he come from?  Does he get killed in Episode II or Episode III?  It would kinda be dumb for him to get killed in Episode III because then right after he gets killed, Emperor Palpatine will need to take Anakin as an apprentice immediately; that's hokey.  Presuming that Darth Tyranus is indeed the replacement for Darth Maul.

Can someone please clear this up for me?

You forget here that anakin is already being tempted by the darkside since his mother died.

Also Luke Skywalker is not the most powerful jedi.... actually Darth Vader and Darth Sidious are more powerful, and so are many more jedi like Yoda.. The most powerful Jedi in Star Wars history is Anakin Solo, the son of Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo.

And though I have no proof I think according to things I read is that Darth Tyranus is goin to be killed by Yoda on Dagobah. He will be killed on the place where the dark side is strong and stuff... This way Yoda was also able to hide from Darth Sidious and Darth Vader.

One thing i still wonder about though is about the power of Darth Sidious. I would like to see who's more powerful, him or Yoda.

By far the coolest guy is obi wan. I saw it last night and it is the second best starwars movie ever. I loved it. it was a feast to watch. I loved IT! The bset part was at the end when the clones became the "republics" army under palpitine. YEAH! lol you notice all the little things like the jedi insignia looks almost exactly like the imperial insignia?