Episode II *Spoilers*

TMA_1

yups... probably an alien 5 movie is comin yes.. but they're still talkin (sigourny weaver and ridley scott) Terminator III may be quite good i guess and yes.. they putted in Jar Jar to make star wars more attractive for young children instead of star wars fans only. I think that was a mistake. And it's not entirely sure but george lucas is perhaps filming episode VII to IX. At least the story has been written a long time ago.

Episode I was only good because of the introduction of Darth Maul. Darth Maul was a great antagonist for the Star Wars series, he brought the right challenge(s) to the Jedi Knight Order. Before that there were no real challenges as far as seeing a Jedi using his skills in combat (all the lightsabre battles in the other Star Wars episodes all pale in comparison to any of the lightsabre battles in Phathom Mence). Episode II will be better IMO because now you get to see the reasons why the Jedi Council did not want to train Anakin Skywalker based apon their qualifications. Also you get to see why it will be so easy for Lord Insidious to encourage Skywalker to join the darkside and why the fall of the Jedi Knights will come at the hands of one it's great students Anakin Skywalker.    

ok heres what i wanna know somewhere in time, between episode II and III Obi Wan seriously fucks Vadar (anikan) up and he has to wear that suit beacuse of it... if it doesnt happen in II it has to in III right?!  If and when it happens will they get James Earl Jones to do the voice again?  ;D one of the best evil voice over ever in my opinon...  so evil in that one but yet he was also the voice of Simba's father in THe Lion King

Aniken was trying to find a crystal on a certain planet for the use of the darkside and was faced with obi-wan. They then had a showdown and aniken was pushed into a lava pit. Thats why he is mostly cybernetic.

Darth Vader did not come from pure evil but independance which is the root of evil. not following the truth and reasoning of the light side.

Well, this is my opinion.

Episode 1-) Too childish and unserious. Not like 4,5,6. Jar Jar wrecked it entirely.

Episode 2-) Looks good. More serious. But I will have to see it myself.

All the Star Wars movies are childish, unfortunately.   Remember the Ewoks? They are WAYYYY more chidlish, annoying, and stupider than Jar Jar.  So is Chewbacca.  So is C3P0 and R2D2.   All these characters ruin the Star Wars movies far worse than Jar Jar ever did.

At least Jar Jar has an interesting way of speaking.   That is ONE redeeming quality about him.  Ewoks, Chewbacca, C3P0, and R2D2 have NO redeeming qualities, their only purpose is to make the movies silly, babyish, annoying, and give you a headache.  

Originally, instead of the rumour of VII-IX Lucas said that there was gonna be 12 in the series THEN there was another rumour about Another series, however i rekin that Lucas will be dead Before the so callled second series

I'LL BE THERE!!

and Jengo is gonna rock!! i saw a newer trailer where they show him shooting fire, lol

The only thing i'm gonna complain about is all the "lovey dovey" dialogue with the queen and annakenn.  But they gotta set up III so what the heck.  

III is gonna be the best, assuming Lucas has the kejhones to be true to what he originally said.  He said way back when being interviewed before episode I that people may be a little upset with III since it has an unhappy ending (meaning Vader is born and the other jedi are wipped)

Also, when they did the animated version of Yoda, they intentionally made it so he still looked puppeted.  So watch the ears bounce every time he moves, lol

shut up navaros... we're not asking your opinion  >:(. Jar Jar was far more childish... and the stupid things that anakin did. What happens if i push this button? booom.. oh i accidently blew up the droid command ship and stopped the entire invasion now. I guess i'm a hero now. hooray...

>:(

I agree, no matter where you go, you only fight and complain.

C3PO had a reason, they all did, and I admit that some of the movie parts were childish, but Jar Jar was by far the worst, unless the robots fitted in with the story line.

Its a bad side of being post-westwood user. Sometimes it made people complain masters...hopefully not every people from that board ;)

Chewbacca wasn`t as childish (he was quite funny and normal) as Ewoks and Ewoks weren`t as childish as Jar Jar, who, when I was watching Episod I, seemed to don`t even know how to live. R2D2 wasn`t childish, cos it wasn`t tell anything, it was just robot. Sometimes CP3O, but still. Jar Jar was the worst character that I have ever seen in Starwars.

no.. chewie will not show up. he will be first introduced in episoce IV (that already exitst) as he has a life debt to Han Solo and is always at his side. Before that he was a slave.

My favorite is Episode VI.

I think the same that Earthnuker...I`m between V and VI episode. V was more darky but VI was great too, with last scene about final fight between Vader and Luke...

And its funny, when I was watching Return of Jedi, this scene with big fat Jabba and sand monster remind me Dune a little...when baron sent woman on desert to being eated by sandworms...

YES! WHOOOOOOO! I GOT THEM! after waiting in line for 9 hours i got them! whooooooo. Sleep is for wussies whooooooo midnight whooooooooooooooo whooooo happy ex happy happy ex. something weird happend to... my mum said that while she was down at the local coffe shop someone said something about exatreides...any of you in coffee shops in northern indiana

I never could understand how Vader could fight with all the equipment on his body. It always seemed so phoney, I mean granted he is a Sith Lord, still watching those scenes with him and Luke fight makes me say that Darth Maul could have took his cyborg arse out. That's why I wish Darth Maul had not died during Episide I, it would have been great to see Darth Maul and Anakin Skywalker in a duel. Anakin even uses two lightsabres in Episode II.

I never could understand how Vader could fight with all the equipment on his body. It always seemed so phoney, I mean granted he is a Sith Lord, still watching those scenes with him and Luke fight makes me say that Darth Maul could have took his cyborg arse out. That's why I wish Darth Maul had not died during Episide I, it would have been great to see Darth Maul and Anakin Skywalker in a duel. Anakin even uses two lightsabres in Episode II.

This is totally true.

So you want Obi Wan to be downgraded?  ::)

Seriously, the bad guy underestimated the good guy, the good guy had a chance and he took it. Good Jedi's have "lightening-quick" reflexes also, so don't say what ObiWan did took a while.