Chani or Irulan?

Alexander_Ordos

Irulan. Considering that her family is in exile, she as good as watched her mother be murdered, writes books about her husband faster than a mouse breeds, will never gain anything again, loves the young Leto and Ghanima even though they aren't her children...Even if he doesn't love her (another reason!) The least her husband could do it show a little preference in her direction.

Besides, Chani's a scrawny Fremen. Who needs a fighter when you can have an asassin, companion, etc, etc, who isn't a fanatic?

Irulan wins hands down.

This is "discuss your views on the position he was in and give your hypothetical choice of action in as much detail as you wish (while staying within the rules)"

Just a single word doesn't really add to the conversation.

OK, OK, I have to admit, I voted before I knew enough about either to actually make an educated vote. I have now read farther into the Dune series, and have determined that after all I do think Irulan is better. She is intelligent, a great writer, much more sympathetic than I actually thought she would be, and she is, of course, a wrecked up Bene Gesserit! I love those! ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He he, well I guess it's off my topic but Siona is better than both of them :P

How could she just be better than both of them? She had nothing but hate and menace in her heart, not to mention a bad attitude.

Quote from 'God Emperor Of Dune':

"If you touch me, I will try to kill you".