Chani or Irulan?

Alexander_Ordos

You can be a genius in one area, not necessarily overall Alexander. To be intellegent is to either know  a surplus of knowledge about an area, or to know more than average overall. That's my opinion. The fremen are intellegent in how to survive the deserts, warfare, and politics - creating tribes and sietchs instead of one big one.

err first of all you dont need to know sciences and  whatnot to be "intelligent". It is a natural thing. We are born with abilities such as intelligence. Chani was like jacob said naturally baeutiful and i thought the miniseries chani was extremely beautiful, but at the same time could kill you as easily as falling down. Chani was very intelligent, in fact paul asked for her advice all the time. paul depended on chani so much.

Also the fremen people were very good with sciences. They had very good communication with distrans noduals that were placed inside a bat to go from   siech to siech with information. They made their own stil suits and  weapons. They used technology for utilitarian purposes. To use it to better their way of  living. They didnt have time to do fancy stuff.

I agree with you guys I never said the fremen to be stupid BUT you see when I read that exmpl. Jessica knows Chacobsa and many other languages I think - Man she's smart... Always wished to ally with Fremen... The Fremen are smart good Arabs that never prefered suacide bombing so The Fremen are very good though somehow Irulan looks better to me... :-/

Chani or Irulan?

Modified by everyones favourite Mahdi.

Ordos, try and stay away from religious or genocidal comments.  There have been complaints.

Really?

I have a very large collection of quotes in my mind, as I observe everything I can. This, is from something, I can't remember, but most my quotes come from the Simpsons. Alot come from the Three Kingdoms, Games, books I read, People I know, and other Tv stuff, plus other sources, I have a quote for every occasion. A lot I come up with, oh, and music.

I think I think, therefore I am, I think.

Right. If you no hardly a thing, you will think you know a lot more than you do. But if you know a bit more, like if you start to learn a bit about, let's say... quantam science, the more you realise you don't know a thing. And when you know a lot about Quantam science, you realise that there is a lot more out there that we will never understand.

So if I conspire to shoot the president, and I refuse to shoot the gun, but still attend the meetings to arrange it, I am innocent?

And if I am a goody goody after I conspire to kill the president, am I lovable?

She wasn`t innocent, but as I said, she was weak then, she felt rejected and women can do many things becouse of love. If Paul didn`t show her as clear as he did that she is only figurehead and agreed give her child, maybe she didn`t feel hatred. She was hot tempered and if I choose Irulan now I don`t reject her, she won`t betray me. Its thread who I choose not Paul`s choose.

So you are justifying Irulan's treachery with the fact that she may had been "weak"?

And, Irulan is a bad choice because with the slightest hint of rejecting her, or ignoring her, she might conspire to kill you. So Chani all the way!

She was "weak", cos she was jealous, she didn`t think logicaly. Not she was weak in normal meaning of this word.

So you think that somebody who choose Irulan will reject her? Why somebody who will choose her ignore her? Somebody who think he will ignore her, just choose Chani. But not only Irulan doesn`t like such behavior. Besides Paul pretend that she is his wife, she was proud.

Acriku, it wasn't Irulan who wanted to kill Paul... irulan was on that council because she still was loyal to BG and they commanded her... besides if she hated Paul so much why was she alone who cried after his death???

I'd also choose Irulan (The one I imagine from the Franks describtion)...seductive body...  ;)

Chani or Irulan?

She cried because she realized how much she loved him, and missed him. Then she regretted all the crap she did. Yada yada.

And Jessica disobeyed the BG for her LOVE of her Duke. They COMMANDED her to make a daughter, but she made a son.