The Drunk Thread

Dragoon Knight

So, er... yeah.  I was apparently quite drunk last night.  Not sloshed enough to warrant going straight to bed and concentrating on making the room stop rotating.  Just enough, it would seem, to turn on my computer and head to FED2k to describe said drunkenness.

My apologies for making little to no sense.  However, the thread seems to have gained some measure of response.  And I agree that it would be funny to see the posts of some members when they're out of their faces.  So I'll not be the one to lock / delete it.  See where it goes.

Whoops, breaking my own rules.  Happy drinking / posting.

Well, I'm not drunk, but I am on my second beer of the evening, so I think that's enough to allow me to post here.

Not that I have anything against the idea of getting drunk tonight, other than the fact that I have to be at job number one tomorrow at 8 am for some overtime.

I'm re-watching the shield, in order, right now.  I'm starting the third season.  I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this show.  There's a bunch of stuff I'd meant to do for FED2k this weekend, but it's looking like it will have to wait.  I just don't seem to have the drive tonight.

There ya go.  Get on the roommates "good" side, and the next time the owner and her boyfriend have a fight, you jsut slide right in.  Which will cause a fight between the roommate and the owner, forcing the roommate to move out, and you're in the clear.

Drining Kilkenny now.  Bought it because I haven't had it in a long time.  Now I remember why I haven't had it in a long time.  It isn't bad, but it's nothing special. 

The LCBO was beign clever.  They put out an "Irish pack" on display - 2 of 4 different irish beers for $22.  They put it right beside an 8 pack of guinness for the same price.  Thus, it enouraged thsoe who normally would pick up guinness to buy the irish pack to try something new (and get there guinness too, as there were two guinness' inthe pack).

Of course, if you bought the beers on their own individually, not in the pack, you'd save four bucks...  But the individual cans were nowhere near the big advertised 8 pack.

Clever.

Drining Kilkenny now.  Bought it because I haven't had it in a long time.  Now I remember why I haven't had it in a long time.  It isn't bad, but it's nothing special. 

The LCBO was beign clever.  They put out an "Irish pack" on display - 2 of 4 different irish beers for $22.  They put it right beside an 8 pack of guinness for the same price.  Thus, it enouraged thsoe who normally would pick up guinness to buy the irish pack to try something new (and get there guinness too, as there were two guinness' inthe pack).

Of course, if you bought the beers on their own individually, not in the pack, you'd save four bucks...  But the individual cans were nowhere near the big advertised 8 pack.

Clever.

Clearly not drunk enough.  Keep going until maths of that calibre is not possible.

I'm very buzeed. Drank 1 mooshehead permium dry. Had a quart leftv at a friends place hd two drinsk from it and only one 350ml can of 7up. So I'm feeeling good. hurray for me,.1.

I've been sober most of hte winter. sober sucsks. I do better in school when drunk than sober.

Was at friends new house. it's big. mm couch. Wish was younger to go to univeristy parties. So much fun.

A little buzzed now.  Drank lots of Irish cream and some kind of cheap honey beer.  Of and some blush wine, because it's all sensitive and stuff.  Played Rock Band.  I've realized that no matter how much I like David Bowie's "Suffragette City" I will likely never be as good a singer as Mr. Bowie himself.

It's okay though, because there were Doritos.