10 years and 35 days

Edric O

there is no known play server for dune2k, and ra left and his server

might die any minute now expelling the 5 remaining emp players to

the void ...

well can this web go on without the fact that the games its hosting

has ended ?

can we say that fed2k forums are chat boards now?  coz that what we are

using them for.. not that i dont like chatting here.. in fact i do.

You guys do anything for a postcount don't you.

Well, I think we celebrated Dunesday when FED2k turned 5 (or was it 6?), so I'm hoping that we can organize some sort of event this year - if not to mark FED2k's 10th anniversary (which has already passed), then perhaps to mark ten years since the release of Dune 2000, which should be some time this summer, I think.

Happy belated birthday folks.. I meant, Fed2k! Was this ever known as the celebration of the yeti? ;D

Can't believe I've been around for 6 years already, despite long periods of inactivity here and there. Anyway, this is the first site I go to each time I use the computer. I've made it my home page after all! (the forum, that is)

It's still the first site I go to, although it has only recently reasserted itself into that position from Nationstates.net.

A special celebration is in order though, another Dunesday type event.  I wonder if we could find some more things to interview. 

Another thing, could someone develop some kind of banner that we can put in our signatures on other forums, perhaps based on the top images of the old style home page.

I'm Constantinopolis. I haven't roleplayed in years, but I had a period of high activity in the OOC general forum about a month ago, and I log in regularly. I'm proud to say Constantinopolis is one of the oldest nations around. :)

I also had a relatively extensive (but unfinished) entry in NSwiki before it went semi-offline.

I had a nation that had about 10 billion people, but it got deleted by the mods after we had a disagreement.  I suggested that within closed roleplays, it would be possible for one country to be the sole producer of a particular type of real life aeroplane, and state my case, then next thing I know, I have been deleted by the moderator.

Dunesday marked the start of Fed2k's fifth year or something like that, I can't remember exactly.  You'd have to look up the date.  Originally it was going to be an annual thing, but the amount of work behind it... I think it took me a couple months to organize.  That was my crowning moment here on this site I think.  It's just too bad that there's hardly anyone who remembers it:(.

Happy Birthday FED2k, and congratualations to Gobalopper!  Did you show Larry Flint the website?