10 years and 35 days

Edric O

Two months? Did this go beyond an online interaction?

Happy birthday, and thanks Gob! :)

Mahdi: It took MONTHS to organize? What in Hell did you do on Dunesday?

It's been so long now I don't remember exactly what all there was, but in order to get all the interviews returned in time, schedule a day for the chats, etc. etc. it all ended up just taking that much time for everything to finally come together on one day.  And while some of it took no time at all, I and others kept having more and more ideas and suggestions and they just snowballed.  It didn't begin with a set "look, let's have a Dunesday on Feb 2nd" ?( was that the date?) it was I jsut sent an itnerview off to KJA... and DG is coming out... and Edric jsut finished his game Mod... what else can we put together and try to have one big event?

there is no known play server for dune2k, and ra left and his server

might die any minute now expelling the 5 remaining emp players to

the void ...

well can this web go on without the fact that the games its hosting

has ended ?

can we say that fed2k forums are chat boards now?  coz that what we are

using them for.. not that i dont like chatting here.. in fact i do.

There is no server to play Dune 2000? Or no server to play Emperor? If there isn't I'm sure I could find somewhere to host it if that is the case... I would just need the software. What ever happened to XWIS?

The Ra server is still fully functional and Spicy there is more than 5 people using it everyday.

Yes the Emperor base is small but still active and thanks to this forum new players and old still play the best RTS available.

Xwis still supports Emperor and we still have Hamatchi to fall back on but that is limited to those in the know.

Thanks to Fed2k (and Gob) people still find there way to the server.

Spicy stop being Mr Doom and Gloom and come back and play the game for FUN when you have spare time like the rest of us do.  ;)