Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

No WOL finally went off and wasn't fixed in December 2005. EA email me saying there was no longer a call for WOL servers and they would no longer be maintaining them.

So the only way to get Emperor now online is via here not with the game.

Is Xwis still operational for Emperor when you try and check who's online for it, it just takes you to Fed2k front page.

So Ra server is only way for new players and they have to find here here first.

@gryphon

you should try mailorder - cheap, and when they bore you, you can throw them away or force them into prostitution.

regarding my schooling, I can't count to ten so you do the math.

@Ege

I'll always have a crush on gryphon - he's such a nice looking young man, and sweet too or so his cell mate told me.

Ah, I think there will be an increase in posts before then.  I expect more people will check back on the site and see that we're posting more, and they in turn will post more, and so on.  At least I hope so.  I haven't seen Acriku, Nema or a few others post much in a while, so hopefully when those kind of people return, they'll become regulars again.

Things seem to be livening up nicely indeed. The logarithmic decline was an apt description for a while, but I suspect that this sudden jar in the graph doesn't follow any graphical form:D

Tried to liven up PRP a bit with my own thread, only to find the topic possibly becoming assasine even to myself. My apologies if that was the case, but you can't blame a man for trying right? On that note, I clearly lack the originality of PRP topic making of others so hopefully Edrico and the like can ''come up with the issues'' as they have always done. I am much better at arguing a point that coming up with one lol.

''Fed2k members on my contact list are dead contacts. To begin with, I almost never chat with anyone on MSN. It's more of a way to keep in touch, minus opening a chat window''

The quandary of isolation. Ever been in a situation where you're trying to gather people up for an event (just LANs for me) but the only people you know only know other people you know? :D

"I only contact fed2k msn people on my list if it is absolutely necessary"

Absolutely necessary? Um...

Andrewabc says:

Hlp am being hld by Al-Q trsts. Nd to cnvnce thm am on their side. Nd some gd Arbc phrases!

Nema Fakei says:

Hm, well, there's the glossary in the back of Dune, that's got a few words in it. I think I recall a few choice passages in House Harkonnen, too.

Dante says:

Look, I've read the prequels, and I know some people like them, but they are horribly innacurate. There's no way you can rely on them!

Egeides says:

They can write fanfiction as anyone else, but if they decide to do this they should not present/promote it as something else. It can be good, it can be bad, but not "what the original author wanted to publish, just as his material".

Mahdidla says:

That's not entirely fair.

MrFlibble:

Wait till you see the Russian translation...

Andrewabc: Plz hlp!!!

Nema Fakei says:

Names and words originating in a foreign language can be garbled by a bad transliteration as well as just the literary merit, of course.

Dawidu says:

The ones in romanian were translated quite good.

Andrewabc has been disconnected.