Edric O

The Old Timers' Notice Board

Well I graduated today after 7 months and 14 days of being away from home through basic and medic school. might go to the sandbox this july.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-833080404267638275  (------- This is the video of my company durning medic training from the first day to the last one. My company sucked, but hey, atleast its over.

Look foward to being a active poster again.

Good to see you back! It looked like you guys were having fun. What will be happening after that?

Congrats on finishing your training  ;) Good luck and may you be alll you can be.

Hey ex, do they promote an Army of "1/2" to those like yourself who are size-challenged?  :P

Welcome back! lol

Hey ex, do they promote an Army of "1/2" to those like yourself who are size-challenged?  :P

Welcome back! lol

Army of the Shire?

His small stature gives him a defensive bonus against Giants, and that's a good thing...

"Come on! Bring on the tanks!"

Well, I've always been underweight, and that doesn't seem to change.

High five! (aka me too)

Something to be proud of? My physical fitness is lacking too. Can't do chin-ups... :- :-[ :'(

Maybe weight takes time. It doesn't do one much good to look like a skeleton with skin all the time.

It's hard to become a beached whale when you're underweight most of the time. No worries!

Heh, I just went on 'Who's Online' and saw you looking at his profile.  Why'd you want him back?

I was perusing the end of the dungeon, and noticed his name. So many people have left :(

There's a few mods that have gone.  Remember Lord...Jo...something or other the Fan Fic mod, and Ken, the Emperor forum mod.

Haven't seen him post in ages though.  DjCiD hasn't been online in a couple of years.