What are you listening to right now?

Dunenewt

...I'll go see what that sounds like now, if only because the title's so interesting.

Before that: the theme from The Spy who Loved Me, which is a Bond movie for those of you who don't know such things. I rather like both it and the music, though the best in both worlds is Goldeneye.

Though The Man with the Golden Gun gives them both a run for their money.

...I'll go see what that sounds like now, if only because the title's so interesting.

Which? Touch Me or The Return Of The Giant Hogweed?

N.S.U. - Cream

"Driving in my car, smoking my cigar, the only time I'm happy's when I play my guitar..."

Before that: the theme from The Spy who Loved Me, which is a Bond movie for those of you who don't know such things. I rather like both it and the music, though the best in both worlds is Goldeneye.

Though The Man with the Golden Gun gives them both a run for their money.

Live and Let Die is the best 007 soundtrack!

Live and Let Die is the best 007 soundtrack!

I knew someone would say that. Didn't expect it to be you. You disappoint me, Newt.  :P

Currently listening to... nothing! Except the happy sounds of my peers typing essays. I should really get on that...

I knew someone would say that. Didn't expect it to be you. You disappoint me, Newt.  :P

Currently listening to... nothing! Except the happy sounds of my peers typing essays. I should really get on that...

There's always View to a Kill, the Duran Duran song, that's pretty good.