What are you listening to right now?

Dunenewt

This is a thread designed for people to post quick, usually one-sentence posts to let others know what they're listening to.  Sometimes, people deign to expand on these posts, with recommendations to others about their choices.

So no, it's not spam.  But what you just posted is.

Currently listening to San Sebastian by Sonata Arctica.

Almost every topic in the general thread is pretty much what you just described Dragoon Knight. The innuendo is obvious enough I think.

Normally I wouldn't even bother posting in the general section, but considering there hasn't been a post in the PRP section for 2 days I'm somewhat ''feeling the burn'' a little bit.

Well, nothing wrong with posting here and all but I slightly get the feeling that such threads draw away from more substantial ones. Of course, that is generally ridiculous, but nonetheless I am feeling the ''lacking'' in the PRP section.

Eh.... I guess this is really just a rant about how dead the PRP section is getting and little more than something ''akin'' to a call for more ''action'' there.

Well, I suppose that maybe I ''should'' post such a topic as such on the PRP section, but I think one can see why that might not attract much attention and be humorous in it's own way (:D). Also, who wants to start a topic that does not really invite discussion (one might even question it's ''credibility'' as a topic as all).

Maybe there was a better thread to speak of this in... but now.. that I've already typed all this? Besides, I'm not sure if I can legitimately and politely request that people spend their time on my forum section of choice.

So, enjoy your music and sorry for this rant... :-[ ;D

Have any of you listened to Steeleye Span before? Their music is a cross between rock and folk. I'm currently listening to (and enjoying) their 'Best of Steeleye Span' album. Steeleye Span is a band from Ireland, for those who do not know. They have good vocals to my untrained ear, but the instruments seem to be a supporting feature

Steeleye Span - Alison Gross

Coming up:

Django Reinhardt - Improvisation

Edit: The instruments are most definitely  not a supporting feature

Well why don't you listen to the actual music then?

Forumite laziness.

Ah, so I'm not the only one with Daft Punk crossing his path. I'll go check Justice then (not a clue what's happening with France's music these days). If you want French music, I might throw you some Quebec things: Jorane (some English), or if you want "Quebec French", try Mes Aieux and see if you need a translator, you linguist you ;D