Taking over the world

Bison

This is addressing all those who oppose me. Why do you hide behind your minions, I want to fight you face to face in the battlefield, one gentleman worrier to another in respectful combat. Ah, the road not taken, but why? Why do you still call me a warlord, and mad, all I wanted to do was to create the perfect genetic soldier. Not for power, not for evil, but good. Carlos Blanca will be the first of many, they shall march out of my laboratories and sweep away every adversary, every creed, every nation. Until the very planet is in the loving grip of the Pax Bisonica, and then peace will reign in the world and all humanity shall bow to me in humble gratitude.

Nice try, but won't work on these forums. There's also another group that is threatening with taking over the world since like... 2 or 3 years but there's no sign of their progress yet.

Oh wait.. that's my group...

BEHOLD OUR WRATH...

.... "boy we stink in taking over the world."

Well you will fail because of one simple reason.

Streetfighter the movie sucked. Big time. The arcade game was okay, but the movie killed the whole franchise as far as I'm concerned.

Now go away, and leave world conquest to the Dutch.

[hide]j/k of course, welcome to the forum[/hide]

Now go away, and leave world conquest to the Dutch.

how are you going to do that? putting so much dope-smoke into the atmosphere that everybody on this planet gets stoned? well you already were successful in Europe... but you still got a lot of work to do to reach Asia & the U.S.  ;)

Every self-conceited and arrogant person dreams of being the ruler of the world at one point or another in their life. In one of my friends it is a chronic obsession. I must say, he infected me with his ambition.

But don't go for supersoldiers...that's sort of corny.

If you really want to take over the world, I suggest either:

A. Gaining the position of dictatorship in a third world country that faces a lot of unrest and then gradually lead that country to glory.

B. Somehow gaining control of a an ICBM installation and forcing UN and US into negotiations. Of course, you have to have a group of martyr supporters who will carry out your operations if necessary. These are the real supersoldiers - the individuals who are ready to die at your very command.

C. Spreading a biological agent in the world that will wipe out most of the population, while you and your small group have the cure. You will rule what is left of the world, just don't forget to include women in your gang. 

Alternatively, get elected to a position of power and then proceed to introduce new, authortarian laws to control the population, justifying it with threats of terrorism.

Personally I'd be inclined to avoid the whole world. Too much to bother with. Unless I could delegate power... but that's risky. No, just give me my own country and I'll be happy. If it's a reasonably big one. And the population will be controlled through substances of some kind... Either addictive drugs, or a poison that needs constant supplies of a cure. Or even mind-altering substances in the water supply to make them compliant to my every whim.

Every self-conceited and arrogant person dreams of being the ruler of the world at one point or another in their life.

I never dream of ruling the world, but I dream of destroying it. Like some good old James Bond villain  ;)

Not to be egomanicly or anything...

But I will, I will call it GDI, after getting voted in, i will give myself dictatorly powers, and declare Turkey my base of operations, from their i will gather the mid east oil supply through a series of buy outs and form the largest oil monopoly the world has ever seen, those who dont do as i say will use horses...I will use this money to spend money on a massive turkish army that will storm through europe like the huns and visigoths...From Europe to...The rest...

Yes...

Yes...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHA