Taking over the world

Bison

most of them didn't want to destroy the world (would be boring if every james bond movie was all about the same intends of the villains). but still there are at least these 3 movies with villains who had serious intend to destroy the world in one or another way.

James Bond #05 "You Only Live Twice" -> Ernst Stavro Blofeld steals russian and u.s. spaceships to effect world war III. not really destroying the world, but that would have been the consequence

James Bond #10 "The Spy Who Loved Me" -> Karl Stromberg wants to destroy the world above sealevel to create a new world in the depth of the oceans

James Bond #11 "Moonraker" -> Hugo Drax takes groups of people to outa space and wants to erase human life to create a new race afterwards

ah I just love james bond... got 'em all on DVD :)

okay then I am perfect for the next james bond villain... I am the one who don't wants changes or anything but just destruction... maybe from outa space blowing up the whole planet or something like thisĀ  ;)

C. Spreading a biological agent in the world that will wipe out most of the population, while you and your small group have the cure. You will rule what is left of the world, just don't forget to include women in your gang.

I immediately thought of the White Plague (Frank Herbert). That would be a scary thing to release.

It is a virus(?) that targets only women and kills them over a period of a week to a month (I think, been a while since I read it).

I cant remember if it is airborne, but it is highly contagious. Like if a I had the disease and went anywhere near a woman they would get it. And men are carriers also.

Every self-conceited and arrogant person dreams of being the ruler of the world at one point or another in their life. In one of my friends it is a chronic obsession. I must say, he infected me with his ambition.

i dont have to worry about ruling the world, my friend has convinced me he will first, and i am guaranteed australia (because its just so cool), England and south africa.

He is known as President Tony Blair. He is part of the Larger Plan.

You will be told more on a need to know basis.

huh?

scanning: ......*****not dutch****......

input:

secret agent?

processing.............****unclear****

damn >:(